****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be on our first trip Nov 26-Dec 3
Somebody sent DD9 a postcard a while back and now it is our turn to send some out.

Please email chris-j@shaw.ca with the info:

name of person the postcard is for
address
fave character
special message such as "see you soon!"

A big Kudos goes out to GirlsTripOct07. DD7 and DS10 got their postcards today and they were thrilled. Each got a postcard from her, I mean Mickey, and they could not believe it. They ended up both agreeing that Mickey, since he sent them a postcard, was waiting in WDW for them to get there.

They also agreed that they would take the cards with them and have Mickey sign them at his house in toontown.

We will be down from Nov 7 thru Nov 13 and I would be more than happy to send out a couple of postcards from WDW. Drop me a PM and let me know.

Thanks again GirlsTripOct07 you made all of our day much brighter. It is Monday after all.

Maz:3dglasses

I love this thread, we did this for some friends of ours while we were there, their dd's could not believe the Belle and Cindy were writing directly to them. They just knew how special they were. Thanks to all of you who are spreading the FairyDust.:thumbsup2 :cheer2: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

I know I should have done this earlier, but I kept forgetting. Please can someone be a Fairy Godmailer for my kids. We will be in the World Nov 18-23.

I'll offer my services, but want to wait untill we're closer to leaving or I'll misplace the peoples' names by the time we leave :lmao:

Can someone do this for me as well. We'll be there Nov 10-14. It is my 3 year old daughter's first trip and it is a surprise! We aren't telling her until we are about 30 minutes away or either the morning we wake up in the hotel room in Tallahassee. Right now her favorite is Ariel and Belle.

I'll be glad to do this for someone when we go!

Thanks!

Casey in AL

IMHO this is one of the greatest posts on the DIS. I for one have disagreed with others on family issues, political issues etc. but this post truly brings me back to what draws me to Disney...MAGIC!

I walked into the MK the first year it was opened, when you had ticket books and all you could see while waiting for the pirate boat back to the Poly were the lights of the CR. You really felt like you were in another world. There weren't all the lights from the other parks, and just the general building up of the Orlando area, it was very dark on the outskirts of the "World".
When you went on the boat to the Poly and saw all the torches it was an unbelievable site and one that I still carry with me after all these years.

Bottom line for me is when I send Disney4wmas' boys a card from Main Street next month. I truly hope the boys catch the essence of WDW and what an extraordinary place it truly is... magical and brings us all back to happy, joyful times.
God Bless!

We still have room for 2 more, just let us know.

We will be at the World on November 24 through December 1st and can send postcards to any one who would like children, adults etc. This will be our 4th time doing it and we love it. Just pm me the info, tell us name, address, favorite character and anything special that only Mickey etc will know.

Or if you cannot pm yet my email is indigoxtreme@aol.com

I will be in Disney Nov. 21-26. If anyone wants me to send a postcard for them please let me know.

I am willing to send 5 while I am there. Please let me know if there is a specific card you want me to send and the names with addresses.

I hope I can brighten someone's day.

:cool1:

Just a reminder....

Anyone need cards after the 15th of Dec?? Let me know...going for a quick shopping trip...solo!! Pm me

Hello! I am new to the board, but we are leaving for our first family trip to Disney on 11/18 and will be there until 11/23. If there is anyone who is going before, please let me know. Another mom at my daughter's preschool told me about this wonderful "fairy godmailer" and I would love to participate! I have ds age 6 and dd age 3. If anyone could PLEASE mail us a postcard, I would love to return the favor for anyone! Please email me for address:
ashl1120@verizon.net. Thank you all so much in advance!:thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, this is such a great idea. I'm bummed I can't participate right away, but we still have 434 days before we go :hourglass , though I am sure that since this thread has been going strong since 2005 it will still be here in another year:) Though, I have to say, I am surprised that Disney hasn't concocted some sort of way to request and pay for postcards to be sent to little ones before a trip. It seems like something they would do. But, no matter, I think this way makes it more magical since we all take turns giving and receiving, that's good karma baby :hippie: Can't wait for next Christmas so I can request my postcard!:banana:

Has anyone offered to do this? At the same time, I am wondering if my post cards have been received? I had to make 2 of my own design, so I am wondering if anyone ever hears how the children like the cards.
Let me know dementia12 if you still need someone to perform a little pixie dust:) email me, if you do:)

Would love cards for my DS (3) and DD (8). Just PM me. We are going 11/30-12/5 and I'd be happy to pass the pixie dust along!

HI, we are going to Disney Dec 8-17. If someone would like me to send a postcard to their children please let me know. Thanks, Stephanie

princess: I am taking my dd 6 for her first trip to Disney. She absolutely loves all the princesses and of course Mickey and Minnie. I just read about the Fairy Godmother Post Card System. We are leaving Nov 16th and returning home on Nov 25th. This is also my first trip to WDW since I myself was 6....

I would be more than happy to do the same for other disney goers. If someone needs a post card send just let me know.

Thanks so much for the help. Have A supercalifragilistic expialidocious day!

My email is littlebitsmommie@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter