• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

This might be too late but I am looking for a FGM for my niece who will be leaving for Disney on June 15.

....Found one! =) =) =)....

Headed down for our first Disney world trip, August 4-9th and am looking for a FGM for my 5 year old son, we are going to the magic Kingdom and would love to get him as excited as mom and dad are! Toy story, pirates of the carribean or mickey and friends would be great. I will also love to do 3-4 postcards while we are down.

Tyia

FreemanMOM08 said:
Headed down for our first Disney world trip, August 4-9th and am looking for a FGM for my 5 year old son, we are going to the magic Kingdom and would love to get him as excited as mom and dad are! Toy story, pirates of the carribean or mickey and friends would be great. I will also love to do 3-4 postcards while we are down.

Tyia

I can send one if no one else had responded. You can't PM until you have 10 posts but I think you can response to one. I'll write you.

Hello, We will be in Disney World July 21-26. Looking for two postcards for my children ages 7 and 14. I'm happy to send for anyone while I'm there.

Bamagirl43 said:
Hello, We will be in Disney World July 21-26. Looking for two postcards for my children ages 7 and 14. I'm happy to send for anyone while I'm there.

Have you found someone yet? If not I send cards to your kids. Let me know.

It will not let me reply directly to you thru message, only to admin. Can I email you directly with my info? (I am not able to include my email in here either, I need to get busy on my count)

I am looking for someone to send 2 postcards to 2 little children who will be visiting WDW for the first time in September. Thank you...

Hi - heading to WDW in Sept and looking for someone to send 2 postcards to my 2 sons, let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Hello all I was on both the giving and receiving end of this amazing pixie dust for our vacation last year. We are heading to Disneyland for the FIRST time next month and I would love if someone could send a card out to my son and daughter! TIA!!! Edited to add: I will also be willing to send out a few cards during our trip! :)

Have you found someone yet? If not I send cards to your kids. Let me know.
Thanks, I haven't found anyone yet. I also haven't exactly figured out how to find the threads I've posted to either. If you're still interested, let me know. I don't think I can pm anyone yet.

I will be bringing my two girls to WDW in December 3-10. I am looking to see if someone could have Elsa (I know, can't be easy) and Cinderella send cards to my girls! Haley and Katie to get them pumped about the trip. Haley is going to dress up like Elsa, Katie like Cinderella. We are eating in the castle on Katie's 8th birthday.

Thanks!

P.s. I will be happy to help someone else, just shoot me a message!

Amandapirate

Bamagirl43 said:
Thanks, I haven't found anyone yet. I also haven't exactly figured out how to find the threads I've posted to either. If you're still interested, let me know. I don't think I can pm anyone yet.

Gosh, we're leaving Wed so if you can get me your info before then I can do it. I'll PM you my email.

Heading to All Star Music, WDW July 1st. Have four kids and would love to have postcards sent! Anyone?

My husband and I will be taking our two girls (8 and 6) to WDW is August. We will be there from the 17th to the 24th. I would be willing to send two cards to someone while we are there. I would be needing a Cinderella and an Aurora if at all possible. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you in advance.

Still hoping for someone to send 2 cards to my kids. We are going to Disneyland July 13-17. I will be willing to send out cards during our trip as well. Thanks!
Alicia

Hi, Friends. I have three postcards that I'd like mailed from WDW in the next month or so. I will mail them to you first. They will have the message and the postage already on them so all you have to do is drop them in the box! And I am happy to return the favor or pay it forward when we are there in October 2014.

This is the first time I've posted so not sure what to do next.

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter