****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

babybartione
I would LOVE if you could send my girls a post card!! We are surprising them at Christmas :) So while your there would be perfect timing!

This is my very first post! I'm looking for a FGM to send my 3 year old daughter a post card in advance of our 1st Disney trip in February.
I have Breast Cancer and have been in treatments for the last 6 months - I feel like we need this vacation to have something to look forward to and be excited about. Any help is greatly appreciated! Please message me if you can help

If you have time I would love for my granddaughters to get postcards. We are going to WDW on May 3 so if they got something in February it would be great. Not sure how to give you their information, can I pm you?
Mancusoaw: I figured out how to PM :) and left you a message with the information for my granddaughters. Thanks so much.

Mancusoaw: I figured out how to PM :) and left you a message with the information for my granddaughters. Thanks so much.
Nana Weafer,
I got your PM but it won't let me reply in a PM.

We will be happy to send the postcard. Already put the info in my folder so I don't forget! Happy Planning

~Dawn

Anyone going soon and mind sending a birthday postcard? Would be greatly appreciated!

We are going to Disney for Christmas. If there is anyone going between now and then and would be willing to send a postcard to our twins and my sister's kiddos (one card for each house would be great...we aren't picky ;) ) We are leaving December 25 and will be there for two weeks. If you need a postcard sent, let me know!

We are going to Disney for Christmas. If there is anyone going between now and then and would be willing to send a postcard to our twins and my sister's kiddos (one card for each house would be great...we aren't picky ;) ) We are leaving December 25 and will be there for two weeks. If you need a postcard sent, let me know!

Sent you a PM *o*

I just heard about the Fairy Godmailer idea and I would love to have a post card sent to my daughter and nephews for our upcoming trip.
We are leaving November 12th 2013.

Thank you
:hyper:

We are going to Disney from Nov. 24- Nov. 30.

Would anyone be willing to send 4 postcards for us? I'll gladly send some out for someone else while we're down there.

Looking for someone to send my twin Goddaughters postcards for their 1st trip to wdw. They will be going the first week of December. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I will be telling my children at Christmas we are going to Disney by creating special bags for our trip. I want to include a post card for each of the children. They will be thinking we are going in June but the surprise is we will be going in Jan. If any will be visiting and willing to send them please send a PM. Thank you in advance.

I will be willing to to be a FGM on our trip Disney trip in Jan.

princess: Me pirate: DH
princess:DD10 pirate:DS7 princess: DD2

This is my very first post! I'm looking for a FGM to send my 3 year old daughter a post card in advance of our 1st Disney trip in February.
I have Breast Cancer and have been in treatments for the last 6 months - I feel like we need this vacation to have something to look forward to and be excited about. Any help is greatly appreciated! Please message me if you can help

Carminsca, I just PM'ed you. Looks like you need to post a few more times (10 total) before you can send PM's. But if you want to just email me, I can send you my email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter