****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

WISH GRANTED! Thank you to my FGM!

We have been to Disney before but this is our first time going with my parents. I would love for my ds (7) and my parents to both get a postcard from Mickey before our trip. My folks believe in magic even more then their grandson.

Please let me know if anyone can help out.

I will return the favor when we go on our trip.

This will be my 3rd year being a FGM! I love it!

Tracy

Would anyone be able to send a postcard/card to Australia from Mickey or Stitch? If possibly, I would love for it to arrive within the next 4 weeks. Would love for my sister to recieve a Happy Birthday Card since we will be in WDW 4 weeks after her birthday. If anyone could help me out, please PM me. I know that postage is a little more but I'd be happy to pay it forward :) Thank you so much in advance!

I thought I had a fgm set up for both my niece and my son for our late September trip. My niece got her card but my son did not. Anyone willing to send one to him?

Happy to send out some cards....

We will be gone the 1st week in Sept & the 1st week in Dec.

Please send me a pm....

I will be at disney the first week of December. I have sent post cards last 3 years. PM me if you need a card sent while I am there.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Would anyone be able to send a postcard/card to Australia from Mickey or Stitch? If possibly, I would love for it to arrive within the next 4 weeks. Would love for my sister to recieve a Happy Birthday Card since we will be in WDW 4 weeks after her birthday. If anyone could help me out, please PM me. I know that postage is a little more but I'd be happy to pay it forward :) Thank you so much in advance!

I would, but I think our date is too far out, we don't check in until 9/15.

Just found this thread!!

I would love if I could get one to my DGD, 5. Her first WDW trip in a family of Disney freaks. She is a very princess but loves all the characters.

We are heading down 10/27 to 11/02.

I would love to do this when we are there. :thumbsup2

My wife, myself and our two boys (ages 4 and 1) are going to WDW Sept. 8, 2013. I live in Louisiana and would like to have someone send cards to my kids if at all possible. Our 4 year old likes Lightning, Jake, and Sully and Mike, and our 1 year old likes Mickey (although any cards will do). Please let me know if anyone who is there now or is taking a trip soon will be able to help us out. I'll also be happy to send cards out during mid-Sept if anyone needs them. Thanks.

We are going in Oct. My two boys 7 and 10 would love to receive a post card, they are both already so excited to go. We will be celebrating my son's 8th birthday while we are there.

I would be happy to be a Fairy Godmailer when we go!! We are there from Oct 19th - 26th.

PM Me.

Thank you!!

If you still need cards, let me know- I'll be there in Sept and would be happy to send them.

Hi I am looking for someone to send a postcard to my 2 and 4 year olds! We are going to Disney World for the 1st time in October (5-12th) so excited!! Message me if you can help, I will gladly help someone else out when the time comes :)

HI FGM!!!!

Like many of you I have done this for years and enjoy it every trip!!!

I came home today with a very odd PM. Please be careful and please report anything you find odd or uncomfortable.

Just found this thread!!

I would love if I could get one to my DGD, 5. Her first WDW trip in a family of Disney freaks. She is a very princess but loves all the characters.

We are heading down 10/27 to 11/02.

I would love to do this when we are there. :thumbsup2

I will be there 10-13 to 18 an would be happy to do this, if you would please send one to my kids saying they were hoping to see us again. Thanks

My kids and I will be there oct 12 to 18 and would love postcards. He is 12 and anything boy is fine. My daughter is 6 and she loves monsters inc and Princesses. I would be willing to be somebody's fairy godmother while I am there. Ours would need to be here by October 4th. Thanks so much!

Such a great idea!

We will be at WDW October 19-26, and would be looking for one FGM for my 12 & 13 yo nephews, for their first visit, and one for my DS8 & DS9. they were there before, when they were just toddlers, so don't really remember. DS8 loves Stitch, and DS9 just loves to plan - he's recently been diagnosed on the Autism spectrum as High-Functioning.

FGM needed for 2 boys for Sept trip. We will be there on Sept 8. Please let me know if anyone will be there this week or next and can send some last minute cards. Thanks!

Such a great idea!

We will be at WDW October 19-26, and would be looking for one FGM for my 12 & 13 yo nephews, for their first visit, and one for my DS8 & DS9. they were there before, when they were just toddlers, so don't really remember. DS8 loves Stitch, and DS9 just loves to plan - he's recently been diagnosed on the Autism spectrum as High-Functioning.

I will be in WDW from 9/22 to 9/28 and would be very happy to send postcards to your nephews and your sons. Please PM me with the addresses.

I have been a "Fairy Godmailer" for a few years now and truly enjoy doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter