****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Would anyone be able to mail my DD (age9)a postcard rather soon-ish inviting her to Disney? We are travelling in August so I would love to do it sooner than later. I would also be happy to FGM for someone when we are there in Aug. to return the pixie dust!

We will be there next week. Is that soon enough?

I am still looking for someone to send my little ones a card....even 1 to all three would be great at this point. Can anyone help? We leave the 25th so I would need someone who is gonna be there within the next week or so.

We are heading to WDW July 26-Aug 3. I'd be happy to send out a few post cards.

I am also looking for someone to send my 3 individual post cards.

Thanks!

I am still looking for someone to send my little ones a card....even 1 to all three would be great at this point. Can anyone help? We leave the 25th so I would need someone who is gonna be there within the next week or so.

I can try to do it this week for you. I'm going over for a little bit this weekend (got to love living 45 minutes from the mouse). PM your information and I'll do the best I can :)

Hey everyone!
I'm going over to Disney tomorrow for a little bit. I live about 45 minutes so I take my DD as much as I can while I'm on Summer Break. Let me know if there's anyone who needs a postcard sent out and I can do my best to make it happen.

Hello Everyone,
I just learned that my best friend and her family have booked their first trip to WDW, and they are arriving on the same day as my family. I am sooo excited and can't wait to share the magic with their children. I would love to have postcards sent to them sometime between now and the second week of August. I would need two postcards sent. If anyone can help out, I would be so grateful and I will definitely pay it forward. I love being a Fairy Godmailer!

I would love to have a FGM send postcards to my kids for our Sept 8-14 trip. We are seasoned Disney travelers but this trip is my first attempt at taking the kids alone (DH is teacher and has to work) so a note about remembering to be extra good would be helpful. ;). I have 2 kids, a 6 yo boy and a soon to be 5 yo girl (she turns 5 just a few days before the trip). The boy loves pirates, Buzz and Woody, and Of course Mickey. The girl is all about the princesses and Minnie. Thanks!

I would love to have a FGM send postcards to my kids for our Sept 8-14 trip. We are seasoned Disney travelers but this trip is my first attempt at taking the kids alone (DH is teacher and has to work) so a note about remembering to be extra good would be helpful. ;). I have 2 kids, a 6 yo boy and a soon to be 5 yo girl (she turns 5 just a few days before the trip). The boy loves pirates, Buzz and Woody, and Of course Mickey. The girl is all about the princesses and Minnie. Thanks!

I would be happy to send cards to your kids. I'll be there the 2nd week in August. PM me with names and addresses,etc. Good luck!

Looking for someone to mail postcards to my 4 children for our first ever trip to Disney in September.

I would like this to be the way they find out we are going.

I would gladly return the favor while we are there for someone else.

Are you still looking for someone to send cards? I'll be there the first 2 weeks in August and would be happy to send them.

My family and our friends will be there Sept. 15-20th, and I was hoping someone would send post cards to the 4 children going. TIA:flower3:

Are you still looking for someone to send cards? I'll be there the first 2 weeks in August and would be happy to send them.

Yes, please. Sorry, I can never remember where this thread is, and have not been able to go through stuff much lately. Will send you a PM.

I would be happy to send cards to your kids. I'll be there the 2nd week in August. PM me with names and addresses,etc. Good luck!

Thanks! After I post this I will PM you the info (needed one more post to earn the right to send a pm, lol).

We are taking our 4-yr-old granddaughter to WDW in October. I just adore this idea ..... anyone willing to send her a postcard? She especially loves Woody, but also any of the princesses would be wonderful! Thank you all so much -- what a great idea!:goodvibes

We are taking our 4-yr-old granddaughter to WDW in October. I just adore this idea ..... anyone willing to send her a postcard? She especially loves Woody, but also any of the princesses would be wonderful! Thank you all so much -- what a great idea!:goodvibes

I am going Sept 22-28th and I'd be happy to send her one!

We will be going in early September to celebrate my middle D's 5th birthday (5 months late...gotta go when we can afford it!! Lol!!) I have three kiddos 8, 5, and 2 & would love to get cards sent to them if possible. I would be happy to return the favor. Thanks!

Will be there mid September and will send, if someone not able to do it sooner.

we are going November 11 to Disney World and I would love for our two kids and the two kids we are traveling with to get cards. We have 2 tween girls and 2 five year old boys. This is so awesome. I can't wait to send postcards to another child.

We are going to be in WDW in 2 days and I am willing to do FGM postcards for 3 families that PM me by tomorrow evening. I will need the address name of the child and favorite character. After you PM me I will write you back to let you know I got it. :cheer2: princess:

we are going November 11 to Disney World and I would love for our two kids and the two kids we are traveling with to get cards. We have 2 tween girls and 2 five year old boys. This is so awesome. I can't wait to send postcards to another child.

I will be in WDW the last week in August, and I would be happy to send postcards. PM me with details if you'd like me to send them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter