****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am willing to send out a couple of cards when I go in August...let me know please and thank you:)

we will be in the World June 9-21. My DS is 6 (Loves Mickey and Lightning McQueen) and DD is 9 and loves Minnie and any Princess.

Happy to return the favor too!

Pat
We are going to WDW July 13th- 21st. We are staying at pop century and my daughters are Morgan and Avery. If you could mention that Morgan loves Ariel and Avery is very int Cinderella and Rapunzel. PM me and I would be happy to send you postcards

I posted before, but I am going to post one more time. I be at WDW May 20-26. I have already agreed to send two cards, I can send 3-4 more to the first couple of people to PM me. Also, please let me know if you would be willing to send a card to my DD anytime after May 26 to the effect of "Thanks for visiting in May, see you in December". It would be much appreciated :thumbsup2

Wow, this is such an awesome thread!! I'd be super excited if someone could send me 2 postcards, we're going in December. I can't send private messages yet (haven't posted enough posts)..also, I live in Canada, not sure if that makes it more difficult... Thanks!

I posted before, but I am going to post one more time. I be at WDW May 20-26. I have already agreed to send two cards, I can send 3-4 more to the first couple of people to PM me. Also, please let me know if you would be willing to send a card to my DD anytime after May 26 to the effect of "Thanks for visiting in May, see you in December". It would be much appreciated :thumbsup2

So apparently I can't PM until I post more. KGNOLA, can you can send to my 3 kids?

We'll be at WDW from may 25 - june, 1 if anyone would like us to send out some cards for them just PM me.

We will be in WDW 5/19-5/28 and can mail out 2 more postcards if anyone is interested. PM me.

I tried to read back, but I couldn't determine who (if anyone) still needs a postcard. ;)

We're taking a last-minute trip this weekend so I'd be happy to help spread some pixie dust while we're there. (I had a lot of fun doing it before) Please PM me with details by Wednesday if you want a postcard sent out this weekend. I can do about 5 cards total.

Looking for a FGM for our DS age 5. We will be going to the world May 31st-June 8th and I am willing to send out a few postcards when we go as well. PM me if interested either way. Thanks!

So apparently I can't PM until I post more. KGNOLA, can you can send to my 3 kids?

Hi! I am already sending out 6, which is my limit. I will check this thread throughout the week and if you can't find someone else, I will see what I can do :)

Hi! I am already sending out 6, which is my limit. I will check this thread throughout the week and if you can't find someone else, I will see what I can do :)

I can do it, KGNOLA.

michelelm, I can send 3 but you need to PM me your details by tomorrow. I'll send you a PM & see if you can respond.

I can do it, KGNOLA.

michelelm, I can send 3 but you need to PM me your details by tomorrow. I'll send you a PM & see if you can respond.

I need to make 3 more posts before I can PM so I'm doing that now and then I will respond. I hope it's not too late.

We will be going to Disneyland for Memorial Day weekend, and can send out at least a couple of postcards. If anyone still needs a card sent their way, let me know innprivate message or on this thread; I am subscribed to it, and know it takes a long time to rack up those first ten posts! ;)

a big thankyou to shelleymouse for the fgm my girls were thrilled. we leave on Friday if anyone needs one send a pm with info

I just booked my honeymoon trip for july the 28-aug1 as a surprise for my fiance(she thinks I am unable to get the time off at work). I would love to be able to surprise her with a fairy godmailer card. We are staying in Port Orleans Riverside so I think it would be neat to have it from Tiana. This needs to happen soon because she is getting frustrated(understandably) about our honeymoon plans. Can anyone help me surprise my princess? Please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter