****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I will be going to Disney July 13th - July 20th. :cool1:

I have 4 little girls- Shaelyn age 7 who loves Tinker Bell and all the princesses and Briella - age 4 who loves Minnie Mouse and Tinker Bell, Emma - age 4- loves all the princess and little Maddie- age 2 loves Minnie Mouse
I am looking for a Fairy God Mailer to send them each a postcard sometime in June if possible. PM me if you can help out, that would be awesome!!. :love:

I would also be happy to send out some postcards while I am there to 2 - 4 kids. :love:

Please PM me and I will send you the address and get the needed addresses.
THANKS!!

I will be going to Disney July 13th - July 20th. :cool1:

I have 4 little girls- Shaelyn age 7 who loves Tinker Bell and all the princesses and Briella - age 4 who loves Minnie Mouse and Tinker Bell, Emma - age 4- loves all the princess and little Maddie- age 2 loves Minnie Mouse
I am looking for a Fairy God Mailer to send them each a postcard sometime in June if possible. PM me if you can help out, that would be awesome!!. :love:

I would also be happy to send out some postcards while I am there to 2 - 4 kids. :love:

Please PM me and I will send you the address and get the needed addresses.
THANKS!!

I PM'd you.

My husband and I are getting ready for our second trip to the world together! We are taking my 16 year old sister with us this is her first trip to the world! I would like to send her a little extra magic before we go! Just a post card saying something about cant wait to see her or something to that affect we will be at WDW on June 21 through June 28!

Last call for FGM! I am headed to WDW in about 24 hours and I can do two more postcards. Please PM me with the name & address, and what type of message you are looking for. I'll take the first two responses only! I will confirm with a PM or post.
Dawn

going to wdw may 24th three dds 4 5 and 9 would love fgm any one able to do this. will do the same when we are there

Since my DSiL (girlyfrog101) can't reply with one post, if you are willing to send for her sister, you can PM me and get a response. They are going June 22nd. TIA! :goodvibes

Hey FGM community,

I am surprising my DD for her 8th birthday with a trip to WDW WL. If someone is able to I would love a postcard sent to her that I can include in her "reveal". If someone is interested you can PM me and I will give you all the details!

Thank you :goodvibes

Kat

PS I will be willing to do FG in July when we go :)

Hi Everyone!:yay:
We are visiting WDW with my DD and DS July 20th to the 24th. I would love to surprise them with a note from their favorite characters!
If someone is interested you can PM me and I will give you more details!
Thank you!

Hi Everyone!:yay:
We are visiting WDW with my DD and DS July 20th to the 24th. I would love to surprise them with a note from their favorite characters!
If someone is interested you can PM me and I will give you more details!
Thank you!

Hi

Sending you a PM:)

We are going again this year, but have a little hitch. My DS13 will not be going unless he gets his grades UP!! Would someone be willing to send a postcard from Mickey with something along the lines of 'get good grades, turn in work' etc? Also have DS16 going and a 63 year old with first visit!! If they could get cards too, that would be fantastic!!

Hi. I have 3 kids ages 7, 5, and 3 and we will be going June 1-8. This is their first trip to WDW. Please let me know if you can send them postcards. I can PM you details. And I can send for someone who needs them during the dates I'm there.

Just found this fab thread and was wondering if any lovely fgm would be so kind as to send my little girls a postcard for our up coming Trip on June 2nd. We live in the UK so understand if no one can but thought I should ask.

This will be my daughters first trip to Disney so they are super excited. And if they were to receive a card from their fav characters saying "looking forward to seeing you real soon, have a fun journey" or something like that then I could give it to them on our trip to the airport to announce we will be finally going :goodvibes .

If anyone can help me please pm me and I will of course do the same for someone when we are out there, it is such a lovely thing to do for people. :thumbsup2

We are leaving WDW tomorrow, early. If anyone who has posted, who wants a card sent, who hasn't yet heard from someone else,
could let me know the needed info with a pm, I will see what I can do. But it has to be in the next 3hrs, so I can get it stamped and mailed in the actual place!

Happy looking-forward and planning, everyone!

I just found this thread and I love it! This is last minute, but if anyone is going soon, I would love for my DD to get a card! We leave on May 20th.

Also, I will be happy to send some cards to others. We will be at WDW May 20-25 and December 17-21. Feel free to PM me :wave2:

We are leaving WDW tomorrow, early. If anyone who has posted, who wants a card sent, who hasn't yet heard from someone else,
could let me know the needed info with a pm, I will see what I can do. But it has to be in the next 3hrs, so I can get it stamped and mailed in the actual place!

Happy looking-forward and planning, everyone!

Oh can't believe I missed this post :sad: , nevermind, well hopefully someone else may be able to help me for our trip in June. :thumbsup2

Hi everybody, I just joined the boards to do some late night planning for my daughter's first trip to Disneyland CA at the end of the month. I can't send PMs yet, but I plan on sticking around, so I will definitely be able to pass this onto a couple others as soon as possible!

Sheena is going to be 2 in July and watches The Princess and The Frog ("Princess Froggie") daily. She also loves all things Pooh Bear, and Wreck It Ralph even.

I think it'd be totally awesome to send another one to my best friend who is getting us into the park. Info about her available upon request, :thumbsup2

Thanks, and I look forward to enjoying the boards.

Hi all! I will be going to MK May 16 and am more than willing to mail out a couple of postcards. My turn to pay it forward. PM if interested.

Oh my word, what a fantastic idea!! I would love to participate in this, and would be more than happy to return the favor.

We'll be in DW from June 15 - June 22. My boy is 7; my little girl is 3. He likes Mickey Mouse, and he is really into Wreck-It Ralph right now. My little girl likes every Disney character, especially Minnie and the Disney princesses, and her favorite movie right now is Monsters, Inc.

Thank you so much!!

we will be in the World June 9-21. My DS is 6 (Loves Mickey and Lightning McQueen) and DD is 9 and loves Minnie and any Princess.

Happy to return the favor too!

Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter