****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi all- going to be in WDW Feb. 23 - Feb. 28. Is anyone able to send a postcard to my 7 & 5 year old girls? LMK thanks.

Happy to send postcards when we are there.

We leave on March 6th and I would need 3 postcards sent, if anyone is headed in the next 2 weeks or so, that would be great! Please PM Me!

Going to WDW May 4th - May 11th. Would love to spread some pixie dust to your kiddos. I can send up to 6 postcards. If you need a postcard, please PM me your info including the child's name, a message, your address and what character you would like it signed from.

My best friend and I will be in WDW April 7th-14th and would love to send a postcard! PM me :)

I would LOVE a FGM to send postcards to my kiddos before we go to WDW the end of April. I would absolutely love to send some out for someone else while we are there as well! (This is a first for me, so please let me know how this all works) :)

My wife and I love doing this for others and always do this when we take the yearly family trip. We will be there this year from March 20 until the 28th, so any one needing a Fairy Godmailer we are more than ready to make the magic happen in your home. Send me a private message and let me know your childs name and a favorite character or two so they get mail from a character they like! We do 5 every trip so let us us know.:mickeyjum:

MC - pirate:

Ok Gang I can do one more mailer for my upcoming trip in March from 3/20 thru 3/28! If you need a mailer for anything after April 1st let me know.

MC
pirate:

We'll be in the World from April 23 - 30. If anyone would like FGM during that time (corresponding with their upcoming trip) please PM me with details.

Also, I'm looking for FGM for my DD prior to our trip. Ideally, I'd like for her to receive it between March 15 - April 14. If someone can help me out, again, please send me a PM! :)

What a special group of peeps on these DISboards!
Such a fun and creative idea! :thumbsup2
I would love to send out some FGM cards to help!
We will be at DisneyWorld from June 8 - 16th, 2013.
I'd be happy to send to the first 5 who PM me their details!

In exchange, anyone out their visiting in the first half of May, 2013, who could FGM my 2 grandgirls for me would be so appreciated!

I'm going in early April and would be glad to be a FGM :)
PM requests with names addresses and favorite characters and I'll let you know if I can grant the wish :)

I would love this to be done for our daughters. How do I join?

Just put out the dates that you will be in Disney and when you would like to receive cards. You can also PM someone that you see who will be in Disney before your trip to see if they would be willing to send postcards to your kids. After that you just pay it forward by getting the information for a few people who will be going after you and then while you are in Disney you just mail off a few postcards.

I have done this on my last 2 trips. Not only do my kids love getting the postcards in the mail from their favorite character, but I love being able to make a little magic for other kids. pixiedust:

:love: I love this! I did this a few years back for some friends..we had so much fun buying the postcards and sending them out.

We are heading down early April....if someone is going down in the next month or so could you send a post card to my kids? :)

And we would love to do this for someone going to Disney!!

Send me a message!!!!!

Would anybody like to send a postcard to The Netherlands?
We are going to Disney at the end of April and would love to have a
we-are-waiting-for-you-card for my girls (6 and 4).

Would anybody like to send a postcard to The Netherlands?
We are going to Disney at the end of April and would love to have a
we-are-waiting-for-you-card for my girls (6 and 4).

Hi! I am going March 10 and would be happy to send a card to your girls. I'm not able to exchange PM tho since I'm a newbie to this site and don't have a high post count. You can send me an email to maria5573 at yahoo. :)

I'm not able to send a PM yet, but if someone is going down in the next couple weeks--would love to get a postcard for my 3 year old and his baby sister. We're going for our first time March 10.

Let me know how to reach you or drop me a line to maria5573 at yahoo dot com.

Many thanks!

We are taking our daughter (age 2) for the first time on May 10-17 and she is a huge Mickey and Minnie Mouse fan. If anyone is interested in being a FGM for her, please PM me. I will love to continue the magic if someone needs me to be a FGM while we are there.

Ashley

We will be going to Disney on February 22 until March 3. We would be happy to send a postcard to a special little girl or little boy. Please pm me. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter