****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

My requests have fallen through. I don't have anyone to send some FGM to. I'll be there 4/18-4/23. PM me with your child's name, favorites and what you would like it to say. I can do about 5 families.

3 Little Princesses

I will be there mid-June and would be more than happy to send out a couple of FGM postcards (and I am more than happy to send out internationally, as I have friends all over the globe that I send mail out to so I don't mind)

PM me with your choice of character (2 options), child's name, address and the sort of message you want to receive!

I'll be in WDW May 11-15 and can send out up to 3 FGM postcards. Just PM me with your/the child's name, address, what you would like it to say, and what character you would like on the postcard if at all possible. Give me the top 3 choices just in case I can't find the top choice for some reason.

I would like to see if there's anyone going in the next week or so that would be willing to send my daughter a postcard, we will be going April 21-27 for her 1st trip! Please PM me for details.

I am also willing to send 5 postcards while I am there, so please PM me if someone needs a FGM for this time.

Thanks!

We will be there the week of June 10th with another family. 3 kids that would LOVE this. We will pay it foward!

Hi.. We are going in June.. Can anyone send my daughter a postcard... We haven't been to Disney in like 4 years.... She was really little then and remembers getting a postcard in the mail... She just asked me ... Do you think I will get a postcard from a character before we arrive? So precious! IF anyone can help please message me... I would also like to send several out too! thanks!

I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE AND ITS SO FUN!!! :yay:
WE WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD AUGUST 26TH TO SEPTEMBER 1ST AND CAN SEND 4 CARDS!
PM ME WITH ADDRESS NAMES AND ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS :)

I would like to see if there's anyone that would be willing to send my daughters a postcard, we will be going May 13-18 for their birthdays One turning 4 and the other turning 5 and 1st trip! If anyone can help please message me Thanks

I would love for someone to send postcards to the 3 Princesses I am taking in August. August 5th is our arrival date. Two 18 year olds and a 5 year old. Anyone willing to help spread the Pixie Dust? I will PM you the info. Thank you so much for your help with this surprise:)

I am willing to do this for u if you still need someone. just pm me your info.

Beth

I would love for someone to send postcards to the 3 Princesses I am taking in August. August 5th is our arrival date. Two 18 year olds and a 5 year old. Anyone willing to help spread the Pixie Dust? I will PM you the info. Thank you so much for your help with this surprise:)

Hello all. I posted on the general board and it was suggested I come here and do the same.

My son has a classmate in Kindergarten that was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor (stage 3 cancer) in the last month. She has been in the hospital and out of school for the entire time. There is a benefit for her soon and, in her bio, she mentioned that she loves the Disney Princesses.

We are not able to get to WDW until December and we are praying that someone out there will be going in the next couple weeks that can send her a few postcards with messages from the princesses. We feel it would really lift her spirits.

If anyone can help in the next couple weeks please PM me and I will get the information to you. I have asked the school principal to make sure the parents are OK with the postcards.

Thank you so much for your help,

Mark

Hey there Dis'ers~

I am taking my beloved parents on their FIRST-EVER Disney trip. We are taking a 4 night cruise on the Dream and two nights at WDW with a trip to the MK for a day.....can't miss the castle.

They are beyond over the moon with excitement now that we are down to the wire!!

Anyone wanting to send a FGM to them and one to my Aunt who is tagging along. She was last at WDW shortly after MK opened and was on her first cruise with us as well a few years back!!

Thank you in advance!!
:banana:

I am headed to WDW May5-12th and will absolutely love to help you out with this request. I will PM you.

Hello all. I posted on the general board and it was suggested I come here and do the same.

My son has a classmate in Kindergarten that was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor (stage 3 cancer) in the last month. She has been in the hospital and out of school for the entire time. There is a benefit for her soon and, in her bio, she mentioned that she loves the Disney Princesses.

We are not able to get to WDW until December and we are praying that someone out there will be going in the next couple weeks that can send her a few postcards with messages from the princesses. We feel it would really lift her spirits.

If anyone can help in the next couple weeks please PM me and I will get the information to you. I have asked the school principal to make sure the parents are OK with the postcards.

Mark

I would love to do this for my 2 and 6 year old. We would love to do the same for those visiting after us. I would also love to help the little princess in the above post, will PM.

Mark

Thank you everyone. I informed Emily's teacher and principal of what we are doing and they were awestruck. They were so excited and I now have her home address. She has started treatments and will have several months of an uphill battle.

I want to thank the people that offered to send her something from the princesses. You have no idea how excited she will be. If I get word of your generosity I will certainly post it here.

God Bless,

Mark

Hey there Dis'ers~

I am taking my beloved parents on their FIRST-EVER Disney trip. We are taking a 4 night cruise on the Dream and two nights at WDW with a trip to the MK for a day.....can't miss the castle.

They are beyond over the moon with excitement now that we are down to the wire!!

Anyone wanting to send a FGM to them and one to my Aunt who is tagging along. She was last at WDW shortly after MK opened and was on her first cruise with us as well a few years back!!

Thank you in advance!!
:banana:

If you haven't already found someone you may PM the info to me, I'm happy to send the cards to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter