****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Would love to send a few cards if anyone is interested. I did it a few years back and it was cool when my kids got the cards and loved sending them knowing the kids receiving would be so excited. PM me.

Can you send a card to my girls 5 and 15 ;)? Also if you wouldn't mind, my niece and nephew 13 & 16! They think I've lost my mind I'm so excited to go on this trip! :rotfl: We'll be in Disneyworld the week of Thanksgiving!:cheer2: This will be the first ever family vacation we've taken all together!

If you don't mind sending I'll send the addresses to you!

Thanks!
Kristie M in Louisiana :dumbo:

I can't PM yet, I dont have enough posts! I'll fix that though! :thumbsup2

We have been doing this for the last 3 years. the kids love it and in fact my DD8 was asking me when i thought her card was coming...

That said i was hoping I could get someone to send 3 cards to my kids?

If anyone could help out I would appreicate it!

thanks

We have been doing this for the last 3 years. the kids love it and in fact my DD8 was asking me when i thought her card was coming...

That said i was hoping I could get someone to send 3 cards to my kids?

If anyone could help out I would appreicate it!

thanks

I think I can help. ;)
....just sent you a pm. :wizard:

Hi.

I know this is last moment. We are leaving for Disney on November 23rd. I am looking for someone who will be in Disney shortly and would be willing to be a fairy godmailer for my 8 year old nephew. This is his first trip to Disney and after a very difficult year he and his parents have had, my dh and are trying to make it as magical as possible. I know how much my daughter enjoyed her postcards and now her and are regular fairy godmailers ourselves. Please PM me if you can be a godmailer for him :)

Thanks

If anyone still needs a FGM for December trips please PM details. We'll be at WDW from 11/19 - 11/28, and happy to mail off 5 - 6 postcards.

:goodvibes

Returning to WDW at the end of the month. Would be very happy to send out a few postcard character greetings. I get the biggest kick out of doing this. Love being able to spread smiles and Disney magic! :) Send me a PM, if you'd like me to send out a postcard and specific message re: an up-coming trip, a birthday, etc.

We're going to be going to WDW Dec. 5th- 16th and was wondering if someone could send a couple to my 2 kids? I will pick some up and return the favor when we get there. :cheer2:

I am going with my twin boys (who turn 7 on 11/11) from Nov. 26 - Dec. 2. I would love it if someone could send them a postcard and I would be happy to pay it forward as well! Thanks!

What a great idea!! I just stumbled on this thread.

We are going to be in WDW 12/17-12/23 and I would LOVE if I could get two cards sent to my 2 little girls (ages 4 and 7). The 4 year old will be turning 5 while we are there, so she will especially love it!!

I'll be happy to send some in return while I'm there.

What a great idea!! I just stumbled on this thread.

We are going to be in WDW 12/17-12/23 and I would LOVE if I could get two cards sent to my 2 little girls (ages 4 and 7). The 4 year old will be turning 5 while we are there, so she will especially love it!!

I'll be happy to send some in return while I'm there.

I'd be happy to send them! Pm me the details and their favorite character! We will be there Nov 28-Dec 3.
Janna

Thank you so much Janna!!! I am so excited. I'm sending you a PM now.

Can you let me know if you received a PM from me? I keep trying to send it, but first I kept getting an "out of memory" error message, and then just now it said it went through, but the message isn't showing up in my sent folder. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter