****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We just got back....sent out all 21 postcards for the little ones I received PMs for.....everyone, let me know when they arrive safely! Enjoy and have a great time when you go!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Just got the postcards in the mail and my DD is dancing around the house singing "We're going to Disney, We're going to Disney!!!" You just made their whole day, not only did they get mail which they love but they also got postcards to them from characters at Disney. Thank you!! :worship:

26 more days!!!! Can't wait!!! :banana:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Just got the postcards in the mail and my DD is dancing around the house singing "We're going to Disney, We're going to Disney!!!" You just made their whole day, not only did they get mail which they love but they also got postcards to them from characters at Disney. Thank you!! :worship:

26 more days!!!! Can't wait!!! :banana:

My pleasure! So great to hear!! Thanks for letting me know; hope all of you have a magical time just like we did!!

Taking my 3 year old niece to WDW for the very first time. Anyone have an extra line on their FGM list for September?

I know we have a year to go but I was wondering if anyone would be there at the first of October that could send my son a PC for a year mark. He is 13 months and LOVES Mickey. This will be his first trip. PM If you are willing to help out!

I sent out my postcards, but unfortunately they are postmarked from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm so sorry if that ruins the magic for anyone. I was literally putting them in the mailbox at Port Orleans and the woman said not to mail them from a Disney resort because it takes weeks for the mail to get sorted and into the regular postal system. She suggested I mail them from the airport (we were headed there), so that was my plan. Unfortunately, I didn't think about doing it until we were through security ... and there are no mailboxes on that side of security. I know I had some older kids in the group, so hopefully none of them notice.
Again, sorry for the mess up on my part.

We will be in the World October 17-24 if someone needs a Fairy Godmailer. PM me your info and I will help spread the magic to your family :goodvibes

I will edit this post when my list is full.

Hi -

My Mom just mentioned that this was an option through this website. We are leaving on September 16th and if anyone would be able to send us a post card from WDW in the next week or so we would sure appreciate it! If you can please send me and e-mail at mrsthull @ gmail.com ! (no spaces it just isn't letting me post) I'm not sure how this pm thing works!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Also if you need one sent to your home in mid september let me know!

Will be in WDW August 8th and can do a few more cards. If anyone else is looking for a FGM, PM me info, and I'll send some Disney magic your way.:wizard:

A Super BIG thank you for sending my little 9 year old friend Gabi a postcard from Disney! Her Gramma says that Gabi was THRILLED to receive a postcard from Disney, and wondered "Is it REALLY from Minnie?", :lmao:
Thank you again for your kindness, disneyworldmom2!!!

anyone going soon, in the next few days that could send us a postcard from WDW for my two little ones? lease PM me if you can....we will be leaving in two weeks!!

Just come across this thread whilst browsing on a Saturday afternoon? We are heading to WDW on the 17/10 staying at OKW for 2 weeks.
Is anyone willing to send a postcard to the UK for my 2 treasures age 8 and 5. They would be delighted.
I am happy to forward the magic to someone else.
:):)

Heading to WDW Oct 8-14 for our biggest family trip ever! My trip would not be complete if I didn't get to sprinkle some fairy dust. Send me an email if you would like me to drop a postcard...:cloud9:

Triscia
nursinghell@yahoo.com

If someone special is still mailing out postcards, I would love & appreciate one mailed to my kids by October 1st. hopefully its not too short notice. Please PM me if you can do it! TYSM! :hug:

If someone special is still mailing out postcards, I would love & appreciate one mailed to my kids by October 1st. hopefully its not too short notice. Please PM me if you can do it! TYSM! :hug:

Hi!
Unfortunately, I haven't had 10 posts yet, so I couldn't PM you, but if you still want some one to mail your kids a postcard, I leave for Disney World this Saturday and I'd love to help sprinkle some pixie dust! If you do, I can give you my email so we can set it up! :)

Kate

Hi Kate, I sent you a PM, hopefully you get it! HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! :goodvibes

We leave this Saturday, September 10th and will be there until September 17th, so if anyone would like me to send out a post card, my email is princesskate8 @ gmail..com (I can't post emails yet, but there aren't any of the spaces in it, sorry) I'd love to help sprinkle some pixie dust so let me know! :)

Hi All
Heading down to the world 9/16-9/27 would be glad to send a few cards out and spread the pixie dust. PM me the details.

AHHH emergency... LOL ok not an emergency

we are leaving on the 24th of september for disney but our FGM card didn't arrive as planned. I odn't know if it got lost or what but would anyone going this week or next be willing to send off a quick card for my DD? Cinderella or Minnie would be great :)

Thank you thank you thank you

Mattmom i tried to send you a message but it said yOu were unable to receive private messages

We are going mid October, and I'd LOVE if someone would be willing to send our 5 year old son a post card! If anyone is going this month and would be willing to do this, can you please pm me? Thanks!

If anyone is going any time soon and could get some Princess autographs for my daughter Rachel that would be great.

She's having surgery on the back of her head on the 21st and will be in the hospital for a week. My dh and I were thinking that if she got something from the Princess wishing her a quick recovery or to get better soon that would brighten her day. I know this is short notice but we just found out what date her surgery would be on. Please PM me for our address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter