• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We will be going to Disney on a Make a Wish Trip September 12-18 it would be awesome if we could have our 5 kids send cards and i will be more than wiling to send cards while we are there too. Please someone tell me how this coordinates

welcome to the DIS! typically the board works by posting your dates and waiting for a reply from someone, or if you'd like a more active approach you can search through recent posts and see if someone is going before your trip and send a PM asking them. just be sure you try and find someone going down about 2 weeks before your dates, so the cards have enough time to arrive. have a fun trip!

Hey there! Just found this thread. We are checking in Aug. 22 and leaving on Aug. 26. If you are in need of a Fairy Godmailer, send me a PM with your info and I'll be happy to get back to you and help!

:surfweb:

To correct my earlier post, we're going in December and I mean Minnie OR Cinderella.

I can do a couple then if someone needs some for after the first of the year.

I will be at disney Nov 27 thru Dec 3rd and would be happy to send out a postcard. I did this my last trip and it was fun finding the perfect card and knowing you make someones anticipation a little nicer.

Just PM me the information before I leave and I will take are of this.

We will be at Disney Nov 27 thru December 3rd. Me and my husband are taking a little boy we will be getting custody of who is 7 yrs old. We are planning on telling on the end of October if anyone is willing to send him a card as this is his first trip please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! I'll be at the World August 25-Sept.2. I'd be more than happy to be a Godmailer for someone's family. PM me with your address, names you want on the postcards and any specific character you'd like for me to find for you. I had a Godmailer send one for my three little ones and it was a treat for us all. Thanks!

How cool! I will be at WDW from Sept 11th-16th and would happily send 2-4 cards. PM me with the details if you want me to do this.

Remember......we will be at the WORLD from Aug 21-Aug 26.....send me a PM with your info if you are still in need of a Fairy Godmailer.........I'd be more than happy to help!!

:flower3:

We will be there Sept. 16-24th, this will be my families 1st trip to Disney. Id love for them to get a card from Mickey Mouse before our trip. PM me, and I will be happy to send cards while I am at Disney !

We are going to the world 9/17-9/25. As I have been a recipient of one, I would love to share the joy with other families. I would be more than happy to send out up to 5 post cards. Please PM me with your address and family's favorite character....

Paying it forward....

We are leaving for Disney in two days. I can send a postcard our to someone. pm me with your info.

Would anyone be willing to send 3 postcards for me? PM if you are willing in the next few weeks. I will be at WDW the end of September and willing to send out 2-4 myself. PM if I can help you.

Hi! This is a fantastic idea! I would love to pay if forward for some excited kids. We are going to WDW Dec 17-23.

Also, I would love for our 5 (not all mine) to experience this. They are so excited! It's their first time, and a few it may be there only time.

Thanks!!
:love:

Hi! This is a fantastic idea! I would love to pay if forward for some excited kids. We are going to WDW Dec 17-23.

Also, I would love for our 5 (not all mine) to experience this. They are so excited! It's their first time, and a few it may be there only time.

Thanks!!
:love:

PM me the information and I can help you out. I will be at Disney 11-27 thru 12-3

We will be there from 8/21-8/26.....send me a PM and I'd be very happy to send postcards for you!:)

Hi! We will be at WDW the last week of Sept. if anyone would like for me to be their fairy godmailer just PM me. I am able to do post cards for 5 families.

Hi Everyone, we will be visiting WDW Sept 24th till October 2nd. We would really love to have someone send cards to my DD 6 and my DS 3. We did this when we went back in 2006 and my DD LOVED getting a card from the Princesses telling her they were looking forward to seeing her. Was nice to put it in the scrapbook as well.

I would return the favor and mail out 3-5 cards while we are there.

Thanks.

Hi All--we are heading down to the world 9/16--would be happy to send a few cards..PM me the details. Thanks to the original FGM who got this wonderful idea started.

Love spreading the pixie dust!!

We are heading to the world 9/30 - 10/8. I'm happy to send out 5 fairy godmailer cards! PM me your info and I'm happy to sprinkle some pixie dust to your families!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter