****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I would love for my son to recieve a postcard before our trip. We are leaving for WDW in 3 weeks though, so if it doesn't work out, I will survive :lmao: I don't really care what kind of card it is. If anyone is able to do it, just let me know!

On the flip side, we will be heading there on 9/28 for 3 nights, so if anyone would like a postcard sent to them (or their children, lol) just PM your info!

We are going down for my daughters MAW trip and would love for her to get a card from mickey, minnie or her fav is Alice.
I will in turn do the same for someone going after us.

I would love for my son to recieve a postcard before our trip. We are leaving for WDW in 3 weeks though, so if it doesn't work out, I will survive :lmao: I don't really care what kind of card it is. If anyone is able to do it, just let me know!

On the flip side, we will be heading there on 9/28 for 3 nights, so if anyone would like a postcard sent to them (or their children, lol) just PM your info!

I leave in 2 days, I could probably get one in the mail on Fri and get one to you in time. PM me your address and his favorite character.

:wizard: We sent our two postcards out on Monday. Hopefully, they will be received soon.

Unfortunately, my kids never received their postcards. :sad2:

We will be going again Dec. 3rd, so please let me know if someone would like a postcard sent then.

We are going in December - my daughter would love to recieve a card in the mail.
And I would be happy to send one while I am there Dec 5-12.

Thanks

event.png

I am interested in receiving the postcards. We are going to be there in 2 weeks. I have 2 girls 3 and 6. We are very excited I don't know how to do it...HELP!!!

Don't know what to say. I've offered a couple of times and haven't gotten any bites...and my sons got their postcards this week and we so excited. I would really like to return the favor. :confused3

I just emailed my address and my girls' names..thanks so much!!!

Would love to be a FGM on my trip 9/8 - 9/13. Just one question, where in Disney will I find the postcards to send?

we are going to be there 9/26 thru 10/2. could you send my girls a postcard? abby sane (3) loves tinkerbell
Samantha sane (6) loves goofy
our address is 1985 main street barnwell, south carolina 29812
thanks...thanks...thanks!!!

:wizard: We sent our two postcards out on Monday. Hopefully, they will be received soon.

Unfortunately, my kids never received their postcards. :sad2:

We will be going again Dec. 3rd, so please let me know if someone would like a postcard sent then.

We are visiting the happiest place on earth in a few weeks if you would like your kids to receive a card. We would be glad to help; if October isn't too early for them to receive them.

PM me their info if you want to try again.

I would love to send postcards. We will be going Sept 24 -27th. You can pm me or email me at tommyandjenn at cox.net.

I will be there the last week in Oct. Feel free to PM me before Oct 20 if you would like a postcard. We did this last year and it was so much fun. Even my DH got a kick out of selecting cards and writing the messages. :)

Hi all! I'll be there from November 28th - Dec 4th. PM me if you'd like a postcard!!! :wizard:

:sad2: I think my DD's FGM forgot about her OR the mail from Florida to Wyoming is just extremely slow. Her FGMs last day of the trip was August 30, maybe she was waiting until she got home to mail it. I hope that she's ok anyway. It's not a big deal but I was just kinda looking forward to her getting a Disney surprise before our trip next Tuesday.
Either way, I won't forget my promises and I will send them from Disney... However you never know about unforeseen circumstances of course.

Do most people mail them from Disney or wait til they get home? The FGM's last day of their trip was 9/2 and DD and DS haven't received theirs yet and I don't know whether to try to set up some more or wait a little longer. Our trip is Oct 17.

This is DS first trip and I would love to have a card to put away for him from his first trip. Plus DD will be so impressed that Mickey sent one to her new baby brother also.

This is great I am new to this site and wish I could of found it soone. Ir am going to Disney September 23 thru 29 if anyone would like me to do this I think it would be so fun would love to give this gift to a child have a 3 year and she would just die!:)

I would love for my DS2 to get a post card from Buzz! He is just in love with him! :love: lol

And is at all possible, I know it sounds funny, but could one also be sent for my DD16 from Princess Jasimne??? It would be SO funny to see her face!:rotfl2: But I know deap down she will really love that I put this much effort in providing her some early Disney magic as I am giving her little brother. :hug:

We will be down there from 11/27 to 12/4 and can send out 2 or 3 cards. PM please and we can arrange things! :yay:

I would love for my DS2 to get a post card from Buzz! He is just in love with him! :love: lol

And is at all possible, I know it sounds funny, but could one also be sent for my DD16 from Princess Jasimne??? It would be SO funny to see her face!:rotfl2: But I know deap down she will really love that I put this much effort in providing her some early Disney magic as I am giving her little brother. :hug:

We will be down there from 11/27 to 12/4 and can send out 2 or 3 cards. PM please and we can arrange things! :yay:

We would love to help you got. PM me your information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter