****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I will be in the World from 12-19 thru 12-27. I will be happy to mail some postcards out. Just let me know if you would like one!

Hi! We are going to Disneyworld in October and my two girls 5 and 11 would be thrilled with a postcard. How do I get someone to do that? I would totaly do it in October then also. Thanks!

We are headed to the World from 10/21 - 10/27 and I'd be happy to send out some post cards... Send me a PM!

TaraLee

Last chance- I haven't received any replies from anyone, but we are going this Sunday to Disneyland, and I am willing to send postcards.

Please PM me with the info. I'd be happy to return the favor as we recently received a postcard from our FGM.

I'd love for my 4 girls to receive a great postcard!! We are going from Sept26th-Oct 5th. My girls would be soo happy to receive something special before our trip. I don't think my post count is high enough to pm but anyone willing to help me out can email me leikay4@gmail. com

Thanks and I would be more than happy to return the favor!

Did you get a FGM yet? If not, let me know.

Krisscott,
I am going Sept 13 and would love to help you out getting FGmailers to your girls. PM me if you are still looking for someone.
Sarah

Were going Nov 27 to Dec 4, so if anyone needs one sent out PM me! (and if anyone is able to do it for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:thumbsup2

I will be in the World September 29th thru October 3rd I can send out some postcards!

I would like for someone to send some to my llittle ones.
If anyone can, juliacastille@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi!
I can't PM because I don't have enough posts :( And apparently it won't let me post my email.. Can I have your email address and then I can send you my address? THanks for all of your help :)
Kristen

I would love to have someone mail postcard to my girls! We are going in october but would love someone to mail one out before that. If you can do this for me, pm me! I can in return mail out some cards we are going October 24-28

We are traveling to Disney World Sept. 4 ... I would love to have someone mail out fairy mail to my son and his friends (ages 8,7,6, and 4). There will be 4 of them all together. I would be willing to send out 4 cards while we are there as well.

Thanks in advance:flower3:

Just wanted to thank our FGM. The kids are so excited....It's so close you can taste the food from Bomas, Maya Grill, Chef Mickey, and on and on...Wait, I think I heard some fireworks...
Thanks again.
Bonnie:cheer2:

We aren't going until November 10th, but I would be willing to send a few cards out as well. PM me your information.

We are taking my 3 year old DS for his first trip October 4-7. I would love if someone would send him a postcard. I would be more than happy to do the same while we are there. I don't have enough posts to PM but please email me at UAGirl7 AT aol.com to either send a card or have me send one. Thanks!

Thank you so much to our FGM, my kids were so excited and surprised. I am going Aug 25th - Sep 2 if anyone would like me to send card(s). I love paying it forward!

Cathy

I am hoping that its not too late; we are traveling September 25 - Oct 2. Is there anyone that would like to send FGM to my two children?

Also, if anyone would like to receive mailers; we will be happy to mail a few out.

Thanks!

I am hoping that its not too late; we are traveling September 25 - Oct 2. Is there anyone that would like to send FGM to my two children?

Also, if anyone would like to receive mailers; we will be happy to mail a few out.

Thanks!

I am going Sept. 5th and can send one if your still interested. PM me with the details...

We our going to Disney next month:banana: the kids don't know when we are going :thumbsup2hoping someone can send them postcards 2 boys and a little girl its her first trip please pm me if you can send them cards we will do the same when we go thanks :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter