• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

This is an absolutely fabulous idea. :goodvibes

EDIT:I might have found my Fairy Godmailer and a kiddo to be FGM to -- just waiting on replies. Thanks everyone. So stoked.

• My Offer: I would love to send one out to a kiddo while we're there -- from September 19th - 23rd. Just send me a PM.

• My Kind Request: I would also be in complete adoration if anyone would be interested in sending one to my 3 year old daughter? It would be her first trip to Disney and she'd be over the moon if "Minnie" or "Mickey" sent her a postcard. If you could send me a PM to let me know, I'd be so appreciative. Cheers. :thumbsup2

We will be in the World Oct. 7-18 if anyone needs me to send out a card to their kids please pm me.

Hello! I'm not allowed to send a PM until my post count hits 10, but I'll be in WDW on 8/15 and would be happy to send her a postcard. Maybe you can send me a PM with the info?

• My Offer: I would love to send one out to a kiddo while we're there -- from September 19th - 23rd. Just send me a PM.

• My Kind Request: I would also be in complete adoration if anyone would be interested in sending one to my 3 year old daughter? It would be her first trip to Disney and she'd be over the moon if "Minnie" or "Mickey" sent her a postcard. If you could send me a PM to let me know, I'd be so appreciative. Cheers. :thumbsup2

We are at WDW August 1st, please let me know if anyone would like a card. I would also love for DD to receive one in Sept or Oct from Mickey and Minnie saying how they enjoyed seeing her at WDW in August. PM me for either:lovestruc

We will be in the World Sept 4-11, 2010. I would be happy to mail out cards to several families. We got one for our daughter (Thank You) and she holds it while she eats every day. So I would love to return the favor- just PM me. Dana

I have spent countless hours reading through these forums, and only tonight discovered Fairy Godmailers and registered so we can get in on the fun!! I'm an absolute Disney World fanatic and I love being in good company here. :-)

Our upcoming, long awaited trip will be from September 10-15, 2010. Our eldest daughter will be turning 4 on the 23rd, so we are celebrating her birthday at Disney World. She is SO excited about this trip- technically her first since she was a baby last time- and I would be delighted if someone would be willing to add some extra pixie dust to it all for her by sending a postcard beforehand! I'd love to do as a previous poster mentioned, and send the card to someone, completed and stamped, so that they'd simply need to drop it in the mail. Actually, I'd like to send 3 or 4 cards to be mailed, since I have another daughter and two nieces who are also going. Please let me know if someone can do this for me! I will be on the lookout for cards just in case! :-)*

And of course, I'd be thrilled to sprinkle a little magic around myself when we go. :-)

My DSs would love a postcard and we're leaving on 8/15, so the timing is perfect! I'm not allowed to send PMs yet (evidently you need 10 posts to be able to do so), but I might be able to reply to one if you send it to me. Thank you so much!

We are at WDW August 1st, please let me know if anyone would like a card. I would also love for DD to receive one in Sept or Oct from Mickey and Minnie saying how they enjoyed seeing her at WDW in August. PM me for either:lovestruc

Again, I'm not allowed to PM yet, but I'd be happy to mail the cards for you. Can you send me a message? We're going on 8/15, so we've got plenty of time to mail things back and forth! My younger DS was 4 when we went for the first time last year -- it was wonderful!

I have spent countless hours reading through these forums, and only tonight discovered Fairy Godmailers and registered so we can get in on the fun!! I'm an absolute Disney World fanatic and I love being in good company here. :-)

Our upcoming, long awaited trip will be from September 10-15, 2010. Our eldest daughter will be turning 4 on the 23rd, so we are celebrating her birthday at Disney World. She is SO excited about this trip- technically her first since she was a baby last time- and I would be delighted if someone would be willing to add some extra pixie dust to it all for her by sending a postcard beforehand! I'd love to do as a previous poster mentioned, and send the card to someone, completed and stamped, so that they'd simply need to drop it in the mail. Actually, I'd like to send 3 or 4 cards to be mailed, since I have another daughter and two nieces who are also going. Please let me know if someone can do this for me! I will be on the lookout for cards just in case! :-)*

And of course, I'd be thrilled to sprinkle a little magic around myself when we go. :-)

I got your PM but am not allowed to reply yet. I'll be happy to send her a postcard and will work on upping my post count so I can do PMs!

Ive been on here for a while and am now just reading about this??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?
I want to do this!!! We will be leaving to WDW on Dec 10th. DS is 12, DD 9 and DS 6 would love to get one for each and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to return the favor when we are there. Holy cow this is SOOOOOO cool.:banana:

LOL! I can't do PMs yet either. :-) I'm so thrilled you're willing to help us though! How about I give you my "junk" email address, then you can write to me there and I'll send you my real one. I don't really want to post the real one here. Write to me at hisredeemed81 at gmail dot com and we can work out details.

Thanks so much!

Again, I'm not allowed to PM yet, but I'd be happy to mail the cards for you. Can you send me a message? We're going on 8/15, so we've got plenty of time to mail things back and forth! My younger DS was 4 when we went for the first time last year -- it was wonderful!

I will be at WDW from August 1st to August 15th.
I would be more then happy to help out anyone in need of a card, Please PM me and let me know.
:cool1:

Just posting again, we will be in DW Sept.23 thru Oct. 3rd if anyone still needs a FGMailer sent to them. We have ours coming(Thankyou, you know who you are;))and still would love to spread some Pixie Dust for others. Just PM me and we will get the details worked out.:thumbsup2

We are leaving at the end of July - could anyone send 4 postcards? Am I too late? I know this isn't much time. I'd be happy to mail 8 post cards in return - We will be at MK and DHS for 2 days and Universal for 2 days, then to the beach for a few days - we can send them from any of those places!

ETA - if you can help me, can you PM me? I tend to not be able to find threads I post on.

Might be a little early for ours, but...

We will be in WDW November 27 - Decemember 4. Would LOVE to do FGM with/for someone... anyone! I'm happy to send however many postcards is requested. I have three kids myself, and they'd get a kick in Mom and Dad got postcards as well. ;)

Also, I wanted to say, I'd be happy to mail some kids postcards, even if no one can help us out.

PM me if you need postcards mailed - we will be there 8/1 - 8/7. Or, if you're going this week and can mail to us, please let me know that too!

Also, I wanted to say, I'd be happy to mail some kids postcards, even if no one can help us out.

PM me if you need postcards mailed - we will be there 8/1 - 8/7. Or, if you're going this week and can mail to us, please let me know that too!

We are going early October. That would be awesome if you could send a postcard to my kids. I know it will be a bit early, but they won't know the difference (they are 4 and 2). I can't do a PM yet so just let me know how I can get you the details!

Thanks!

Hi there
I would be happy to send some post cards out as well! And I would love to recieve some for my kids, and my sisters kids. We will be leaving for Walt Disney Sept 11 2010. :)
I can't send private messages yet it seems... sooo if some one could let me know how I should go about this. that would be great.
I don't mind sending out a bunch of post cards. so feel free to message me! I would appreciate 5 post cards if possible.
I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.
my sister has a 3 1/2 year old boy,
a 20 month old girl. and a brand new baby girl. :)
We live 10 hours away from each other and are meeting At Disney for some Family Fun!!
SOOO Excited!

Hi,
We will be at POR from 8-26 to Sept 5. We have to stay one extra day thanks to return flights cancelled to our home airport. Would love to send someone
postcards from the world. And would like one for our kids. I know this is last minute, so am just crossing my fingers and hoping for some pixie dust.
We did this last year and it was so much fun. Just PM me and I will send information.
Thanks,
Bonnie

Hi!
We'll be in "The World" from 8/28 - 9/5 - I know my kids would love to get a postcard. My youngest will be turning 1 while we are down there - we are having dinner with Winnie & Friends at Crystal Palace!

I'd also love to send a few postcards out while I am down there!

PM me if anyone can help...or needs a postcard mailed!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter