• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We would like to be a FGM for the holidays. We are going 11/30 and would love to send some postcards. Give me a PM!

This is my first time to this site and I am so excited! We are going in December to WDW and my daughter is 4 so that's perfect for her to enjoy more than she did at 2. I would like if someone in the near future would send her a postcard to start her excitement! I will be glad to do the same in return!

I would LOVE for a FGM to send one to my daughter. She's 22 but this is our first real vacation and she hasn't gotten super excited about it yet. I mean she's glad we are going but I think she's waiting til we are on the road to let out her inner child lol!!

We are leaving on Sept 26. Is this too late?

I would be happy to send one out as well.

I'm sure I've said this elsewhere but I want to say it again. This site is amazing. You guys are so friendly and I've learned alot of things to help in the planning.

Our family will be at WDW from Sept 17-28. I have 4 spots left for anyone who would like postcards sent.

PM your request and I will be happy to help.

Can you please send a Mickey Mouse postcard to:
Isabella Violi
3357 Stillwater Ave
Medina OH 44256

She is going to DisneyWorld for the first time on October 25th with her mom and dad.

How do I pay you for this?

Thanks, Kathy Skladany

Checking in to see if anyone needs a FGM?

Will be there September 21 to October 2. Send me a PM if you want a FGM pixiedust:

If anybody is still in search of a FGM let me know ASAP. I leave to come home Monday but I ended up with one extra postcard stamp. Would love to spread a little extra pixie dust.

I have disney trip planned for Sep 29th and just fell over this site. My 4 year old grandson and my 15 year old granddaughter are both delighted beyond belief. First airplane and Disney. Grammie and Grampie are taking all the Aunts and the parents and just doing it! A couple of cards to them and I can mail out to others when I am there!
Kathleen

I think I have my kids squared away....so if anyone needs me to send please let me know. I will be there Sept. 13th - 29th. Thanks...please include details of exactly what I should do...this will be my first.

Jen

If anybody is still in search of a FGM let me know ASAP. I leave to come home Monday but I ended up with one extra postcard stamp. Would love to spread a little extra pixie dust.

I think I might have a FGM emergency!! I'm not sure what happened, but I need postcards for my girls!

We leave 9/21 and are surprising DDalmost5 for her bday THIS Friday 9/14. If the postcard doesn't get here on her bday, no biggie. I have other things arranged for the reveal. But I know she would LOVE a postcard!

If either of you can help, please let me know. I've PMd you both just in case. Though I'm not sure if I'm having issues with PMing (I have enough posts)- not sure if messages are getting through, which is why I'm posting here, too. Let me know if you get my PM!!

Thanks!!

We are leaving Sep 23. Is there anyone who would be willing to be a FGM to my daughter, who will be celebrating her 2nd birthday while in WDW :) Thank you! Please PM me if you can.

Hello! My daughter received her postcard from Tinkerbell this weekend! It totally made her day and added to the magic of Disney!

I'd like to return the favor and send a postcard to a child while we are in Disney. We will be there Sept 15-21st. If you would like me to send you child a special message, please let me know!

Erin

I am still in need of a Fairy Godmailer. We are going to be there the first week in October. I also can be a FGM to anyone who needs it!

Did you find someone to do you FGM? I would be happy to help... I can't send PM's yet - but feel free to email me! justlive32 at gmail . com
Erin

I would love to have a postcard sent to my 3 children!

Allison age 7
Justin age 5
Julia age 3

P,ease pm or email me at jim_amberjones @bellsouth.net

We leave on September 22nd! Thank so much!!:dance3:

I will be going to WDW Oct 19- 28 and I would like to return the favor and be a FGM! I'd like to offer 4 spots. PM me if you'd like to receive some Disney magic at that time ;)

I would LOVE to have two cards sent to my boys. Adam age 4 LOVES Mickey Mouse and our oldest Zach 9 likes Star Wars/Phineas and Ferb. We are arriving on October 26th and we will be at the Magic Kingdom that day! This is Adam's first time!!! We will return the favor for someone when we go. PM me and I can give you my information. Thanks!

What a FANTASTIC idea! It may be too late for my daughter, but we are going to Disney September 23rd-29th (leaving on the 22nd though). I would just need one for Haylie. This is our first trip!!

We will be in WDW mid November & Early December.

Would love to send out some cards. It has been a family tradition for 5 years now.

Please send me a PM..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter