Fairies schedule?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
I'm sure it's been asked, but does anyone know how to find out which fairies will be with Tink? We just got back in May and saw Tink (Of course), Silvermist, and Iridessa. We are going back in April 2010. DD is a Rosetta FREAK!!!! I'd love for her to meet Rosetta and Fawn this trip. Any way of finding out who will be out at what times?:confused3

Not from what we were told several times. It is always Tink plus 2. We tried asking out where you first get in line, they don't know/can't tell. We even asked right before we got into Pixie Hollow and they don't/can't tell either. Both times we went. Apparently because as one pair takes a break the other pair takes over so within 5 minutes it can change. We just happened to luck out and get the other 2 the second time we went, so my DD got her fave Fawn the 2nd time around. I hope you have the same good luck!

We saw the fairies in the evening and saw Silvermist and Fawn with Tink. The CM told us that Rosetta and Iridessa could be see during the day. Not sure if that varies but seemed to hold true for the week when we were there.

Thanks!!! That's kind of what I feared. You would think that maybe guest services woould have a schedule of who would be where throughout the day! Oh well!!!

We saw the fairies in the evening and saw Silvermist and Fawn with Tink. The CM told us that Rosetta and Iridessa could be see during the day. Not sure if that varies but seemed to hold true for the week when we were there.

Oh. Maybe that is the scheduling trend?:confused3

We actually saw Rosetta and Iridessa first thing in the morning and Silvermist and Fawn around 8PM as well! Maybe you have cracked the code!

I have the same info as the PP. When we were there last December, we were told that Iridessa and Rosetta are there in the morning and Fawn and Silvermist were there in the evening. My DD is a HUGE fairies freak, so we did the line 3 times and this trend held true except for one evening when we were there we saw Iridessa. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter