• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairies names in Pixie Hollow?

erika412

Mouseketeer
I'm a little cluelss when it comes to the Fairies. I want to make my girls an autograph book of the potential Fairies. I've wiki'ed it, but I'm not sure which fairies we could possibly meet. I know they all aren't there at the same time, but I'd like to have sheets for them anyway.

Excluding Tink, the other fairies are Iridessa, Fawn, Rosetta, and Silvermist.

Fairies%20pic.jpg

Hope this helps.

I heard that the male fairy named Terence was going to start appearing in the rotation. I don't know when he might be starting, but I'd wager it would start somewhere around the debut of the new Tinker Bell movie coming out later this month. (10/27, I think.)

Terance will be there by the end of the month. Also a Photopass photographer we were talking to told us VIDIA is also going to be doing meet and greets. I haven't seen it posted anywhere else so I wouldn't bet my life on it but he was sure about his info so you might want to be prepared.

Have fun we love the fairies!

Also for the OP they're in the big tent in ToonTown

The tip about leaving the stroller outside Toontown worked great.

We were in the second group of people to see the Fairies, even though a lot of other people were ahead of us. They had to take time to park the strollers and get their children out.

We saw Tink, Iradessa and Fawn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter