Fairfx and ADRs

Trixster

Mouseketeer
It will be coming up to my 180 day mark around xmas time and I just wanted to check whether you have to pay any deposit for any of the ADRs (such as chef Mickeys) or whether you pay up front for the whole cost.

If they take a deposit and I use my fairfx card will this grey out a portion of my balance or just take off the value of the deposit.

This will dictate whether I have to top up my card or not before I make my ADRs.

Anyone done this before?

Thank you

i didnt pay for any of my adrs upfront, the only ones i think you have to pay for are cinderellas castle and some of the shows

I thought it was end of oct that it reverted back to 180 days- sorry didnt read you post correctly!

There are a small few that require upfront payment. I'm not sure about deposits, I think they want the full amount.

I booked Mickey's Backyard BBQ online and they required the $98 or so upfront. I used my fairfx card for this. You have to have that amount on your card as it's a pre-paid card. It will take the balance straight off, although it will say on your account it's pending for a couple of days, but it will have gone out of your account to Disney.

ETA: This was the only ADR that wanted upfront payment (apart from Dine with Shamu). Most don't require anything upfront.

Never paid any upfront (Ohana's,Chef Mickeys,Crystal Palace etc) we didn't pay any form of deposit etc,we paid in full after the meal.

HTH.

I went Easter this year and when i made my ressies,i did leave my fairfx card number but no money or deposit was taken(they don't take deposit's anyway).
When i booked Cinderella's Breakfast in the Castle(+Dine With Shamu)FULL payment is taken straight away,and by the time i had come off the phone-it was already showing on my Fairfx account as 'pending',with an additional hold for the same amount.This hold was taken off+full payment went through aprox 4 days later-so no holds on your card by the time you go on holiday(i hope that all made sense :laughing:).x.

Great thanks for the replies.

It sounds like nothing we want to book requires a payment upfront so I don't think I'll need to top up my card just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter