Fairfield Late Arrival

ac191776

Earning My Ears
If my plan didn't get to LAX until 11pm, is it possible to check in late at Fairfield inn? Has anyone had any experience with this?

ac191776 said:
If my plan didn't get to LAX until 11pm, is it possible to check in late at Fairfield inn? Has anyone had any experience with this?

I have checked in late to Marriott properties before no problem. I did call them when I made the reservation and again the day of the reservation to let them know I would be late. I made sure to speak to the front desk. One time they charged my credit card prior to arrival, but the hotel was very busy that night, so I think they wanted to make sure they could get the income on the room.

I'm sure it is not a problem. I would call and let them know. I'm assuming it happens often- one summer we had a room on the bottom floor near the lobby and didnt get any sleep because people were driving up and checking in at all hours! I like that hotel but would never stay in one of those rooms near the front again.

We do late check in all the time. It's never a problem, we just notify the hotel before and they know to hold room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter