• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairfield Inn

DevinLyric

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how the marriot fairfield inn is. I have previously stayed at the Tropicana and liked it becasue it was soo close to the parks! Is the fairfeild with in walking distance also? I will be traveling with a toddler although she will be in a stroller easy access back and forth is needed for middle day naps and breaks! Also will be there Feb 2-6 2009. Are these good dates? Hoping for low crowds.. Thanks everyone in advance!!

I have stayed two times ( 5 night and a 13 night stay), and it was amazing at a good rate! It was about 7 mins walking distance and you have restaurants nearby for food, and a pizza hut on the 3rd floor. You can request a disney view room and you can see space mountain and the matterhorn and fireworks at night! It was awesome! We are staying there again for 11 nights come June. :)

I could not like the fairfield more! It is DEFINATELY in walking distance, and in their parking lot is a restaurant called Millies( www.millies.com) which is really good, and their is also a Mcdonalds right next door. In the hotel on the first floor is a little shop with snacks, some souvenier like stuff, and sundries, and then on the third floor there is a small place sort of like a food court, that has pizza hut, seattles best coffee, and sells like salads, fruit cups, and sandwiches, which is kind of a nice change of pace from the hot dog and french fries theme park food. Their salads are really good and fresh to! My mom and I shared a tuna one, it was tuna salad on a bed of lettuce with cheese, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and carrots. We both ate it for lunch, and there was still left overs! In the little restaurant/food court area their is a microwave and toaster, which is nice for leftovers. There is also vending/ice machines on every floor. We have been 5 times, and stay at the fairfield every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter