• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairfield Inn Titusville or Resort on Cocoa Beach Pre-Cruise?

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
We would like to visit Kennedy Space Center before our cruise out of Port Canaveral and I'm trying to find a nice hotel that is close to both the Space Center and the port. Fairfield Inn & Suites in Titusville and the Resort on Cocoa Beach look pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at either and, if so, if you can give me your thoughts on the hotels? Thanks!

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn last November, and already have reservations for this summer. Great staff, nice rooms, and comfortable common areas. They also have a 40% off voucher for terminal parking that was a great deal for a four night (saved $30), but will be a great deal for our seven night (savings of $48). The rate includes breakfast (standard buffet fare: scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, waffles, breads, yogurt, fruit).

Stayed at the Fairfield twice before cruises and we loved it. Newer hotel that is very clean, convenient to I95 and the 40% parking voucher is a nice added bonus. Plan to stay there again for this years cruise!

That's great! Sounds like Fairfield Inn is a great choice! Thank you both for your replies!

Another vote for Fairfield, very nice and clean hotel and the added extra bonuses of the parking voucher and Free hot breakfast that is actually a breakfast. If I remember correctly it is about a 25 min drive to the Port. We went to the port the day before our cruise and watch the cruise ships sail away at 4 pm from one of those port side restaurants.

We will be staying here this week before we leave! Glad to see all the great reviews!

Another vote for Fairfield Inn. We stayed there last year and went to the Space Center the day before our cruise. We will be staying there again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter