Fairfield Inn - Airport Hotel

KerriMc

DIS Veteran
I called to book our hotel for the night before we fly out. We had stayed at the Marriott Airport last year (on a Saturday night and had a great deal of 119.00). Well on a Sunday night (as we fly on a Monday), it jumps to 279.00!!! Wow! So he offered us another of the four Marriott's in the area with the Fairfield Inn being a very reasonable 109.00 for the night, plus 8 nights of parking included (albeit outide ;) ). It is on Caroga Drive, which he told me is only half a mile from Marriott Airport one. As well, this is a brand new property. The pictures look lovely. Has anyone ever stayed here? They have a 24hr shuttle, so we will be fine either way. Any experience would be appreciated!

Kerri

We stayed there a couple of weeks ago. Brand new and very close. I would highly recommend the Fairfield.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter