Fact or Fiction

Why are they changing out the cast :( ?

Maybe the existing cast doesn't want to sit around without a job for like six months. They probably won't tell any current cast they can't come out for auditions for the new show. If they were lucky enough to have some of the old cast come back out it would be great for Disney but it's really not fair to expect these people to just sit around and wait. They are talented enough performers. They are likely to be snapped up once they're free.

Re Star Wars land - last month I got stuck in the gift shop after Star Tours due to rain - there was an CM/intern doing a survey of traffic in the gift shop - and I asked her about it - she said it was for anticipated expansion so they would have an idea of how large a space would be adequate for the gift shop, etc. I for one would be excited to see this come about:thumbsup2

I thought cars land was a fact. They made so much money in California it only made sense to bring it to Florida. It's supposed to be in HS. Avatarland is a fact too. I could care less about Avatar though.

Carsland increased the attendance of a lagging park and boosted numbers at Disneyland...

"Made so much money" - while is possibly true - isnt the right label for it.

Money is made primarily in the giftshop...but it's a complex scenario. Rides don't make money...definitely not "profit" -
Which is all that matters.

If Disney had analysis of the impact of Carsland that said to a reasonable surety that they would make sustained, longterm profit... Then it will be built. That remains to be seen.

My best guess is that they don't have such data and it will never be built.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter