• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Facebook?

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Anyone on here on Facebook? I might try it. I had problems with someone Hacking my account on Myspace and had to delete it!

There are a lot of DISers on both myspace and facebook! Btw, you didn't have to delete your myspace account. You only needed to change your password. You were hacked by a phisher after you unknowingly logged into a fake myspace site. I have facebook and myspace. I'm still really bad at using facebook and still don't really have a clue how it works though!

There are a lot of DISers on both myspace and facebook! Btw, you didn't have to delete your myspace account. You only needed to change your password. You were hacked by a phisher after you unknowingly logged into a fake myspace site. I have facebook and myspace. I'm still really bad at using facebook and still don't really have a clue how it works though!

Facebook gets on my nerves, now MySpace is tryin' to be the same way with a bunch of silly applications.
I'd rather hang out at the DIS to have a real conversation. ;)

I am on Facebook! I love it. I also have Myspace, but I don't like it that much.

I think I am seeing double - I just answered this same thread! :lmao: Yes, I am on Facebook. Look for Tink R Bell.

LOL I have both.... myspace has more Dis people from here, and facebook has more of my HS friends... and I am amazed at how many of them like Disney! Never knew!!! LOL

I love myspace! I like what I can do with it... I dont like what they changed on facebook :confused3

I'd rather hang out at the DIS to have a real conversation. ;)
Bravo, Uncle Remus! :thumbsup2
Facebook & MySpace are not my cup of tea. If people really want to know what my favorite bands or films are, they can simply ask (or heaven forbid use that ancient device called the phone), rather than have me set up an elaborate profile on some teen-infested website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter