Facebook?

g8trmom1

<font color=darkorchid>Hi, I'm Gatordad's wife....
I joined, have a couple of friends...but alot of my friends don't belong. Anyone here a member???? I need friends!!! LOL.:goodvibes

I have an account. The games can get very addictive. I visit my pet Loddie every day and I'm getting better at Tetris. Never played it as a kid, it'll be 2 am before I realize what time it is.
Loretta

No facebook or myspace here. I spend too much time online as it is !! :rotfl:

Chris..I told my kids I should join facebook because some on the Dis is a member and wanted to know if anyone one else was...

WELL... did you feel a jolt?..you would have thought the earth stopped spinning....:scared1:

My kids "forbid" me from joining..they apparently don't want me to be their friend..and they certainly have no intention of being mine either.

Isn't THAT a warm and fuzzy commentary on our relationship?:rotfl2:

So this is some book of your friend's faces? And you have to join some club to be in the book? Seems a bit silly to me.

Chris..I told my kids I should join facebook because some on the Dis is a member and wanted to know if anyone one else was...

WELL... did you feel a jolt?..you would have thought the earth stopped spinning....:scared1:

My kids "forbid" me from joining..they apparently don't want me to be their friend..and they certainly have no intention of being mine either.

Isn't THAT a warm and fuzzy commentary on our relationship?:rotfl2:

i'd be concerned if you were dweeby.........

My oldest daughters have deleted me as their friend on myspace..they said all their GUY FRIENDS wanna meet me and they talk about the stripper pages too much!!! I tried to talk Gina into making a myspace...but then realized Id have to do all the work.

My oldest daughters have deleted me as their friend on myspace..they said all their GUY FRIENDS wanna meet me and they talk about the stripper pages too much!!! I tried to talk Gina into making a myspace...but then realized Id have to do all the work.

I have to admit I have checked out your myspace and it is very impressive. I have no idea how to put a "page" together. At least with facebook its simple. At least I think it is.
Loretta

I have an account. The games can get very addictive. I visit my pet Loddie every day and I'm getting better at Tetris. Never played it as a kid, it'll be 2 am before I realize what time it is.
Loretta

I didn't know it had Tetris! I'm off to look for that one....

Just joined Facebook the other day. It is very addictive...it's a good thing all I have to do all day is eat Bon bons (yeah right).

Both of my kids have both myspace and facebook accounts, (what teenager doesn't) but use facebook more often. I had threatened to start a myspace a few years ago, but never did. I still "check up" on their myspaces every once in a while to see whats what, but never really did anything on facebook.

My DS is also in a band, and they have a myspace page. That seems to be one of the main ways alot of band "advertise". To that end, I will do my part and be a stage mother....give them a listen!:cool1:
www.myspace.com/24hourtacoshoppa

great horns!

Thanks!

Of course my DS is one of the trumpet players. :rolleyes1
We were a little scared when he told us he was in a band, but after we heard them play, we couldn't have been happier. We've heard our fair share of high school garage bands- enough to last a couple of lifetimes.

I have a face book that I got to keep track of my boys on. It can be very addicting. Never had a myspace and my boys did accept me as a friend and suprisingly, most of their friends asked to be my friend too :confused3 . Now that floored the boys. Guess mom isn't quite as bad as they thought :rotfl: ...or their friends are just working on staying on my good side.

I have a face book that I got to keep track of my boys on. It can be very addicting. Never had a myspace and my boys did accept me as a friend and suprisingly, most of their friends asked to be my friend too :confused3 . Now that floored the boys. Guess mom isn't quite as bad as they thought :rotfl: ...or their friends are just working on staying on my good side.

smart friends ;)

my younger brother has a myspace but refuses to add myself or my mom :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter