• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Facebook problem...

krcit

DIS Veteran
My Facebook account deleted all my friends. This ever happen to anyone? I'm hoping it's just a glitch and will fix itself.

I've never had it happen to me. Hope it gets worked out for you soon!

It didn't delete all of my friends, but it did delete a good number of my friends. Very odd. I think it happened with the new changes, which I don't like, btw.

I don't know if it deleted all of mine yet because it won't let me access my account :confused3:confused3:confused3 Been trying all morning and it keeps saying that my account is down for site maintenance and to try back again in a few hours??????

I think Facebook is having problems this morning.
I know some of my friends have sent me emails not to open anything from them from Facebook about a video. It's actually a virus.
So if youare sent a message froma friend asking you to watch a video, i would email that person first to see if they sent it or not.

It happened to me once and i totally freaked!! It turned out to be a glitch and my list was fixed within a few hours!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter