Facebook Group for DIS

Good idea :) I joined the group as well.

I was just wondering how many of you also use Facebook. I just created a Facebook group for those who belong to DIS. It's called The DIS. If you can think of a better group name, let me know and I'll change it. Let's see how many of us there are out there.

Here's the link to the group. Please note that you have to have a Facebook account and be logged in for it to work.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233111207

Thank you so much just joined!

here is my link

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=739106227

I added everyone who provided a link!

I joined. No time to check it out right now, but I'm the Melissa S. that jumped on board tonight.

I know this page is old but I just joined Facebook this past week and remembered reading this thread a looonng time ago...so I did a search and joined the group!

I just found this thread, Imust have missed it last time! :cool1:

I added the people whose links I could get on, hope that's ok! :goodvibes

Just joined Facebook group today......:thumbsup2

Feel free to add me as a friend over there....

Yay, thanks for bumping this up! I had no idea there was a DIS group on Facebook!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

-gina-

I don't get this networking trend.

It's way too easy for someone to get your FULL NAME, TOWN, STATE from Facebook, then connect your DIS name with things you've said about yourself & TRIP DATES IN SIGNATURE.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Why not just put it all in one post for the world to see.

I don't get this networking trend.

It's way too easy for someone to get your FULL NAME, TOWN, STATE from Facebook, then connect your DIS name with things you've said about yourself & TRIP DATES IN SIGNATURE.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Why not just put it all in one post for the world to see.

I'm with you. I don't get it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter