Facebook FarmVille Questions

SundancePass

<font color=blue>Fanatic Donald Duck Fan!<br><font
Ok, I am totally becoming addicted to Farmville!!!

I have a few questions and can't seem to find the answers:

1. How does one "get more friends" to expand the farm when the friends I have don't want to play because they (for the most part) are playing Mafia something?

2. What is the goal of the game and how can I help the 3 friends that I have playing? Is there some way I can harvest their crops so that they don't wilt (like my wheat did)?

3. How can one earn coins or points faster without buying them? Do I just have to wait 'til my crops are ready to harvest?

4. Can anyone send me a chicken, cow, or tree as a gift? Should I send something back?

Thanks. And if any of you want to help me expand my farm, just let me know! (giggle....I CANNOT believe I'm asking these questions!!!! :) )

I play Farm Ville. I just started. I have been playing Farm Town for a long time and got invited to the Farm Ville game.

I did get a cow by "adopting" one that another friend had "found". It appeared on my home page and I clicked to adopt it.

I have invited many of my friends to play and so far have about 6 that have accepted but do not know about going to someone's farm to help harvest.

I will continue watching this to see if someone else has more answers.

I will be your neighbor, just find me on Facebook at chris @ haycockfire. org (no spaces) and send me an invite to be your friend, or give me your email and I will find you.

Chris

Ok, I am totally becoming addicted to Farmville!!!

I have a few questions and can't seem to find the answers:

1. How does one "get more friends" to expand the farm when the friends I have don't want to play because they (for the most part) are playing Mafia something?

2. What is the goal of the game and how can I help the 3 friends that I have playing? Is there some way I can harvest their crops so that they don't wilt (like my wheat did)?

3. How can one earn coins or points faster without buying them? Do I just have to wait 'til my crops are ready to harvest?

4. Can anyone send me a chicken, cow, or tree as a gift? Should I send something back?

Thanks. And if any of you want to help me expand my farm, just let me know! (giggle....I CANNOT believe I'm asking these questions!!!! :) )

I've provided my answers below. Doesn't mean they are the right answers though.

Get More Friends: that one was tough for me, I finally went to a farmville board and invited people to be friends. it is a two step process, first you have to be friends with them in facebook and then request them as a neighbor in farmville. If you want a neighbor, PM me.

Goal of Game: I am not sure there is one. For me it is some stess relief and something to do to pass the time. You could say the goal was to have the best darn farm out there.

Earn Coins: you can earn coins by harvesting your farm or by helping out on neighbors farms. That is why it helps to have a lot of neighbors. With the addition of the Ribbons that Farmville released yesterday, if your neighbor publishes a ribbon you can click on it and get coins. Finally, you can get coins in a daily raffle.

Gifts: Only neighbors can send you gifts, another good reason to have neighbors. I always send return gifts. The gifts earn you coins as well, for example a cow earns 6 coins a day and a tree can earn over 100 coins after 4 or 5 days.

Hope this helps!

if you want another neighbor/friend, pm me or just find me on facebook under lisa van leer.

Your friends do not have to play. If they are on your FB, send them an invite but let them know just because they click accept does not mean they have to play.Once they accept they will always be your neighbor even if they do not play. I do not play a lot of games on FB but I click accept to help others on my FB out.

Thanks to all of you! It is becoming addicting to play on the "farm"!!!!

I play it too! I'm on level 25 and have expanded to the max.

You can help your friends farm by clearing their weeds, leaves, and crows. You can not harvest or plow for them yet.

I, like Judy, am becoming addicted to Farmville! And I need more neighbors!!

goal for me is/was to have a better farm than my DS20 who challenged me....
we're neck & neck 'cuz he has more friends, but I have more coins!

I you want neighbors, PM me!

Read the Farmville forum at the bottom of the page. There are tips to leveling up and getting coins faster.

Been playing since FarmVille came out and the addictiveness has still not wore off! All these Zynga games are like crack!

Rumor has it that IDA STRAUS and JAKE RINEHART are accepting friends marked DIS and adding as neighbors in:

Farmville
Farm Town
Happy Aquarium

...Just a rumor though, you know? ;)

Im looking for neighbors on facebook fv if anyone interested please email me at drakon805 @ yahoo . com

I slowed down playing but I'm once again addicted......If you need neighbors send me a PM...

Happy Farming!

I've provided my answers below. Doesn't mean they are the right answers though.

Get More Friends: that one was tough for me, I finally went to a farmville board and invited people to be friends. it is a two step process, first you have to be friends with them in facebook and then request them as a neighbor in farmville. If you want a neighbor, PM me.

Goal of Game: I am not sure there is one. For me it is some stess relief and something to do to pass the time. You could say the goal was to have the best darn farm out there.

Earn Coins: you can earn coins by harvesting your farm or by helping out on neighbors farms. That is why it helps to have a lot of neighbors. With the addition of the Ribbons that Farmville released yesterday, if your neighbor publishes a ribbon you can click on it and get coins. Finally, you can get coins in a daily raffle.

Gifts: Only neighbors can send you gifts, another good reason to have neighbors. I always send return gifts. The gifts earn you coins as well, for example a cow earns 6 coins a day and a tree can earn over 100 coins after 4 or 5 days.

Hope this helps!

I leveled up from 59 to 76 in one month using a few strategies. I documented them for one month using Excel and also created an Access Database (for a class) to give me various parameters (e.g. Rank Crops with the Most Experience). Here is where you can read what I did: masteringfarmville.blogspot.com

:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter