Face painting?

snoopy5386

DIS Veteran
I promised my DDs we could get their faces painted during our upcoming trip. We'll be at MK for MNSSHP, Sea World and both Universal Parks. Do any of these places have face painting?
Thanks!

I am pretty sure MK has face painting, at least it did 2 years ago on our last trip. The only reason I am not 100% they still do is I think they did it in Toon Town, which is gone now. I think there were other places in MK to get it done though.

Like the PP said, they used to have it in Toon Town. I don't remember seeing it on our last trip, but I wasn't looking for it.
Where are you staying? Most of the Disney resorts have it out by the pool.

I promised my DDs we could get their faces painted during our upcoming trip. We'll be at MK for MNSSHP, Sea World and both Universal Parks. Do any of these places have face painting?
Thanks!

MK no longer has a face painting booth. SeaWorld and both Universal parks have them.

We got our daughters face painted at Hollywood Studios in February. If you have a hopper, that may be an option for you.

We are staying at Bonnet Creek, no hopper this time just MNSSHP. Good to know they have it at Universal and Sea World!

this may or may not be a stupid question, but is the face painting at sea world more marine life based? does that make sense? :rotfl: we did it last year in animal kingdom - really cool, btw. i was tink, husband was scar and the kids were tick-toc croc and a tiger. is that the kind they have at sea world? whole face? is it pretty much the same $ as disney? thanks!

I seem to recall them doing face painting on the Disney Boardwalk. I'm certain there will be face painting somewhere during your trip, but it's just a matter of figuring out where. I'd ask a cast member in your hotel if they know where to find it.

DD has had her face painted at both Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I've never noticed it anywhere else, though I'm sure there are other places. :)

We were just there a 2 weeks ago - DD had her face painted at Ak and I also saw places at HS and Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter