• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Face painting

gregdan

gregdan
My DH & DS(6) LOVE to get their faces painted together. We have several
pix on the walls, it's very cute to see prior years. We had them done in Florida.
Does DW have them and where are they located? DCA? Thanks

I don't remember anything in the parks, but there might be something in California Adventure back in the Paradise Pier area. But I know for sure that there is a stand in Downtown Disney that has some really cute designs. If you're not familiar with Disneyland, it is unlike WDW. You can walk to both parks and walk to Downtown Disney.

well, the only place i know that have them for sure is the tomorrowland <--> Fantasyland route... aka backside of the matterhorn. thats the only one i know.

There was a vendor in DTD who was doing face painting when we were there in late September. Really involved, beautifully done ones, too! I was kind of surprised at the elaborate designs on very young children, both because the kids must have sat still for quite awhile, and also because they seemed to stay on so well! You would think they'd smear them right away, but they must put something on them to make them smear-proof.

My son got his done at Paradise Pier, in CA. It was very cute and cost about, ummm I wanna say $14. He was painted like a dalmation, they even put a hidden mickey in his dots. Too cute!

staley7580 said:
My son got his done at Paradise Pier, in CA. It was very cute and cost about, ummm I wanna say $14. He was painted like a dalmation, they even put a hidden mickey in his dots. Too cute!

Thats adorable. What will they think of next? :rolleyes: lol.

I thought they had a face painting in DCA but I wasnt sure where. I wanted to get mine done. LOL! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter