Face Character Interactions question

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
In all the many trips I've taken since 2004, I've never met a face character! I've always just assumed I wouldn't know what to say or that it would be awkward with just DH and I! I'm ready to move past that, so I have a question for all of you experts! My 4 year old niece will be coming back with us in October (DH and I are here now). I would love to meet Ariel and record her saying something like "Hi Kinsley, I can't wait to meet you" Is that something she can/will do? My niece would LOVE that!!!!

If Ariel's "friend" is willing, then of course she will. I had Tink record a video for my niece saying hi, and my niece loved it! Hope you have a great trip!

In all the many trips I've taken since 2004, I've never met a face character! I've always just assumed I wouldn't know what to say or that it would be awkward with just DH and I! I'm ready to move past that, so I have a question for all of you experts! My 4 year old niece will be coming back with us in October (DH and I are here now). I would love to meet Ariel and record her saying something like "Hi Kinsley, I can't wait to meet you" Is that something she can/will do? My niece would LOVE that!!!!
What a great idea!!! I'm adding that to my list for DGS who is 1.
I love the Dis, so many great ideas!

We have asked many face characters to record a brief message to our grandchildren , and always found them very willing to give a shout out. We even have video of the welcoming cast members on Main Street USA wearing the Mickey gloves telling each of our grand babies they were anxious to see them . What a treat for them to hear their names and the warm welcome . We watch the video over and over !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter