• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fabric markers for pillowcase autographs still allowed?

realityland

Mouseketeer
I've read a post or two stating that fabric markers may no longer be allowed for pillowcase autographs.

Can anyone confirm that this is or is not true?

We just finished our Wonder cruise and brought pillowcases and markers with us. When I dropped them off, they told me that I should not leave the markers, that they would take care of it. They returned the pillows, with colored autographs; not sure whether they used fabric markers or just regular Sharpies, but my guess is they were fabric markers because they look different from what our kids wrote on them with permanent markers.

I've read a post or two stating that fabric markers may no longer be allowed for pillowcase autographs.

Can anyone confirm that this is or is not true?

I'd like to know the answer to this, esp. on the Magic, b/c I will be submitting pillow cases for signatures and don't want to purchase fabric markers if they will not even bother to use them.

TIA! :thumbsup2

We just got off the Magic and had pillowcases signed. I had 3 sharpies and 2 fabric markers (different colors). They took them all. I had the cases and markers in a large ziplock bag. We had a signature in every color so they used them all.

We were on the Fantasy 9/29 sailing. I submitted two aprons to sign, along with a set of 8 fabric sharpies. They accepted it and returned all of the markers at the end, and they turned out really well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter