epcot-menu-new-orleans.jpg

epcot-menu-paris.jpg

epcot-menu-rio-de-janeiro.jpg

epcot-menu-san-juan.jpg

epcot-menu-santiago.jpg

epcot-menu-shanghai.jpg

epcot-menu-the-brewers-coll.jpg

epcot-menu-tokyo.jpg

Sweeeet!! At least now I can comfortably figure out how much money I am going to spend!:scared1:

Thanks!

Greatttttttt looks like they are allowing the SC credits for the food items again. One month to go, I better start picking out what I want to eat.
:cool1::hippie:

Do they have a map layout of the booth locations?

Thanks so much.. I want one of everything they all sound so good.. I am drooling.. only 10 days until I am there ..

OMG.....I leave in 24 days. I want one of everything!!!:scared1: I guess, I'll need to do some serious dieting between now and then....and afterwards.;)

Yay! As others have said, it's great to see the snack credit notations! Some of them are a great deal, and some of them are funny. I like how the 1-, 2-, and 3-cheese sampler platter are all 1 snack credit. Hmmm, I wonder which one I will choose?

Thank you so much for posting these!!!!!!

So excited to get there! :woohoo:

Yay! As others have said, it's great to see the snack credit notations! Some of them are a great deal, and some of them are funny. I like how the 1-, 2-, and 3-cheese sampler platter are all 1 snack credit. Hmmm, I wonder which one I will choose?

That is funny I noticed that also right away, I'll take the 3 cheese please.
Was that a crab cake at Hopps and Barley? 30 days
:cool1::hippie:

Thanks! I'm going to gain 10lbs at Epcot. I don't think 2 days will work I think I'll go the day when we leave for a few hours. Do the booths open when the park opens?

Is the Beer Hop the stand that's affiliated with the Beer Passport? I've been waiting for more info on that (cost, which I found out ... how many beers, which I found out) but I still don't know what beers I'll be able to try. Those look pretty decent, so I wouldn't be disappointed if it is :laughing:

I'll take one of everything please...

Thanks for posting these! This will help me with my budget big time!

Is the Beer Hop the stand that's affiliated with the Beer Passport? I've been waiting for more info on that (cost, which I found out ... how many beers, which I found out) but I still don't know what beers I'll be able to try. Those look pretty decent, so I wouldn't be disappointed if it is :laughing:

I am looking for more info on the Beer Hop too. Do you mind sharing how much the passport will cost and how many beers you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter