F&w

smuggs01

Earning My Ears
We'll be at Disney during the food and wine festival (Oct 29 - Nov 5). We'll be there with our 3 kids (9 - boy; 7-girl; almost 3-boy). Are there certain restaurants/countries in Epcot that would be better to go to with the kids so that we can still experience the benefits of the F&W festival?

We'll be at Disney during the food and wine festival (Oct 29 - Nov 5). We'll be there with our 3 kids (9 - boy; 7-girl; almost 3-boy). Are there certain restaurants/countries in Epcot that would be better to go to with the kids so that we can still experience the benefits of the F&W festival?

During the F&W Fest, multiple kiosk's are set up that serve tapas size foods for smaller prices. Each sample will also have a recommended wine that you can also try.

My DH and I would graze around the world sampling different things. However, with kids it may be a little tough. The normal restaurants will be there as always, as well as the regular counter service.

If you and your hubby want to try some things, it may be easy to just pick up something at a counter service location for the kids and then you can try something you'd like from the festival.

In case you are interested, I've attached the link to the PDF from the 2009 event.

http://wdw2.wdpromedia.com/media/wd...oodWine2009/FoodandWine_2009FestivalGuide.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter