F&W Post 1st Wknd

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
Just wondering how the lines/service has been at the kiosks now that the opening weekend/30th anniversary/TT10M are over. We leave soon :-)cool1:) and I'm hoping the efficiency the group experienced on the PC is still alive, and wasn't just extra staff for those busy days.

Now if I could just decide what to pack! The 50/30* weather here always throws me off what to pack for 80/70*. lol

Cynthia, my strategy has always been avoid the weekends, eat on weekdays. But many people don't have that option. In that case, I always say to go there right as World Showcase opens at 11am, and try to walk "inland" towards the center a bit, and you won't find a long line at the kiosks for a while. As more people head to World Showcase, you'll manage to avoid crowds.

Because Canada and Ireland are tremendously popular for good reason, you might want to hit that early. I plan on doing my major noshing next Monday!

Some experience from this past weekend. Saturdays are mobbed. We went late afternoon till about 6pm and the lines were always 25 to 30 people deep. The lines did move relatively quickly but the whole park was just crowded. We left to go the the Swan and Dolphin classic and then went back around 9pm for Illuminations at 10pm. The park was deserted, the lines, if any were only 2 to 3 people deep. We stopped at a few booths and then walked up to the lagoon about 20 minutes before 10pm for a spot in front of the American pavilion. We were back again Sunday afternoon and the lines were much shorter. If you need to go on the weekend pick Sunday over Saturday or if Saturday plan on staying until close and hitting most of the booths the last 2 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter