• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

F&W Passports

undertheseas

DIS Veteran
We will be at the F&W for the last weekend. It's our first time and after reading other threads, I'm worried that the passports will be gone by the time we arrive. Is anyone willing to send me two passports if I mail them money to cover the cost of sending them? I'd love to have one for my daughter to use and one for our scrapbook. I'd really appreciate it if someone wouldn't mind taking the time to mail two to me!

I've never heard of them running out of passports before. The passport is part of the event and people have been running around to say they visited everywhere as part of the experience.

I've never heard of them running out of passports before. The passport is part of the event and people have been running around to say they visited everywhere as part of the experience.
I totally agree. They will even have them at the outlets after the Festival because they printed so many of them. I wouldn't concern myself with them running out.

Thank you @DisneyDreamGirl87 !

Do they run out of the Remy scavenger hunt things? I won't worry about trying to get one before hand but I also don't want to mention it to my daughter in case they run out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter