F&W on evening EMH?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
How does the crowd at F&W during evening EMH compare to weekends or other weekdays? We were planing on doing F&W for dinner on a Wed...Epcot is open till midnight that day - will it be nuts, or empty?

I'm planning on it. We went to an EMH during F&W a few years ago, it was a Thursday night I think, it was dead...then I think they changed EMH to Friday nights, well that would mean a lot of locals, so we didn't try it, now that it's back to a Wednesday we will, although the next day being Veterans Day could make it busier?

I'm planning on it. We went to an EMH during F&W a few years ago, it was a Thursday night I think, it was dead...then I think they changed EMH to Friday nights, well that would mean a lot of locals, so we didn't try it, now that it's back to a Wednesday we will, although the next day being Veterans Day could make it busier?

Or the exact opposite - if locals have Thurs off, they won't come on Wed...would just be on site guests....

I'm curious about this too...Will all the booths be open during EMH? Do they check KTTW cards at each booth?

From what I remember some booths were open fairly late, hopefully someone who has been this year can confirm.

When we were there for EMH, the F&W booths shut down when the park officially closed. I was actually surprised at the number of things that were closed during EMH. All I'd wanted to do that night was get a cherry colada and watch Captain EO, and I couldn't do either!

When we were there last year we were told the booths shut down when IllumiNations begins. By the time the show was over, all of the food booths were closed.

However, many of the TS and CS places stay open late. We were able to get a midnight snack at Kringla before heading out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter