F&W, Fantasyland Preview, and MVMCP All In One!

dancnorris

Earning My Ears
I just finished a big trip to WDW with extended family at BLT in September, but I was disappointed that we did not get to do F&W or the Holiday decorations (although we did go to the Halloween Party). After an unexpected change in my work schedule, I scheduled an impromptu trip to WDW starting this coming Sunday. This may be one of the most exciting itineraries I have ever pulled off:

First, we are staying the entire trip at Kidani in a 1BR Savannah View. I always prefer BLT, but I like Kidani and have not yet stayed there for more than 2 nights. Very excited!

On Sunday, we will drive down and do Dowtown Disney (which I also missed on my last trip).

On Monday, we are going to attend the last day of the F&W Festival. I also have a reservation for a wine tasting event in the afternoon. That's right, I managed to get down there just in time for the last shot at F&W.

On Tuesday, we will go over to Holloywood Studios to see the dancing lights. This is an absolute favorite for my family. I am especially excited because the experience is much more pleasant in the middle of November than in December when it is a mosh pit.

On Wednesday, I managed to secure a Passport Holder reservation for a preview of the New Fantasyland. My 3-year old LOVES Ariel, so she will be beside herself for this preview. Can't wait!

On Friday, we will attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom. Can you say "snow on Mainstreet"?!!

Those are the highlights. We will work in plenty more, including breakfast at Boma, animal viewing, and maybe the pool if it is warm enough. But, no matter what, with no advance planning, I have managed to get a trip with F&W festival, a Fantasyland Preview event, Holiday Decorations (including the dancing lights), and the Christmas Party all in one week!! 3 days to go....

If you have any recommendations for things to do or holiday decorations to see that tend to be overlooked, let me know. I have two young girls, so there are some limitations (but not many). If I could ever figure out how to post photos in a thread (instead of a link) on this frustrating website, I would post-them during the trip. But I have essentially given up on that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter