• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

F&W and crowds at other parks

EricaL

Earning My Ears
Does F&W generally increase the crowds at all the parks or just Epcot? We will be at WDW the last two days of F&W but will not be at Epcot either of those days (we'll be doing MK and HS) and I was wondering if I should expect that crowds will still be bad because more people are at WDW in general or if they might possibly be better since a lot of folks will be at Epcot catching the last days of F&W.

Just my opinion but I think crowds at the other parks will be high. The majority of the crowds at epcot that final weekend imo will be those that just arrived and locals. It will be very crowded at EPCOT. Those that have been at the parks all week will probably have been to f&w earlier to avoid those crowds and will spend their time at the other parks over the weekend which will make the other parks crowded as well. Not to mention is a marathon weekend and Veterans day weekend.

As the PP stated, it is a race weekend so no matter which way you look at it there are going to be a lot more people at WDW than on any "average" weekend. I may be there as well but just for F&W, I am going in expecting high crowds and if it is anything less it will be a bonus. Hope you have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter