F/P not connected

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by planningjollyholiday, Sep 23, 2012.

1. planningjollyholiday

planningjollyholiday DIS Veteran

I'm trying to finalize our touring plans and I'm wondering if roger rabbit and California screamin are connected.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Katems

Katems Mouseketeer

CS wasn't when I was there in August. I've heard RR is not, either, but I never bothered with FPs because there was never any line for that, so I can't say with certainty about that one.

4. JLS

JLS Avs Fan / DVC Member

Roger Rabbit is not connected. And sometimes it does have a long line. Grizzly River Rapids used to be disconnected but I checked last week and it was connected.

5. BryANDJessMom

BryANDJessMom Mouseketeer

Here now RR and CS are both still disconnected...

6. dmband

dmband DIS Veteran

How can you tell if t is connected or not other then trying to get a second fp?
    Does it not have a time for a second listed or some way to tell by looking at it

7. DLR29

DLR29 We create happiness

You can't really tell unless you're "in the know" aka read boards like these. There's nothing that looks any different on the actual FP. We can only predict based on historical experience. Screamin has been disconnected for several months (I remember confirming it in late March) and Roger Rabbit has been disconnected for years. Other attractions come and go. On occasion I'll test an attraction to see if it's still connected.

8. aidensmom31

aidensmom31 Obsessed Disney Fan

It has been hit and miss for me on if they are connected or not when I have been. :confused3 Thanks for the current info. :)