F/P not connected

CS wasn't when I was there in August. I've heard RR is not, either, but I never bothered with FPs because there was never any line for that, so I can't say with certainty about that one.

Roger Rabbit is not connected. And sometimes it does have a long line. Grizzly River Rapids used to be disconnected but I checked last week and it was connected.

How can you tell if t is connected or not other then trying to get a second fp?
Does it not have a time for a second listed or some way to tell by looking at it

How can you tell if t is connected or not other then trying to get a second fp?
Does it not have a time for a second listed or some way to tell by looking at it

You can't really tell unless you're "in the know" aka read boards like these. There's nothing that looks any different on the actual FP. We can only predict based on historical experience. Screamin has been disconnected for several months (I remember confirming it in late March) and Roger Rabbit has been disconnected for years. Other attractions come and go. On occasion I'll test an attraction to see if it's still connected.

It has been hit and miss for me on if they are connected or not when I have been. :confused3 Thanks for the current info. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter