• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

F & g! - were married! Photos! :)

Hair up or down with a one shoulder dress?

• Hair Up?

• Hair Down?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awwww Faye you look amazing, beautiful!!!

What a lovely day you had, so cute your dad was so emotional, and I am so glad everything went well for you all. Look forward to reading more...and I hope you find your beautiful parasol hehe :thumbsup2 xxx

Congratulations mr and mrs! Xxx

Love!! :love: You are so gorgeous!!
I love to hear your getting ready stories, so cute! The night before the wedding seems like it was super fun too, I love that you were driving around singing/crying/laughing. Aren't those the best moments?!

Everything is so breathtaking! Can't wait to hear more! popcorn::

Oh my goodness Faye! I am so loving everything! Congratulations, I am so super happy for you. What a beautiful wedding day and you look stunning, absolutely gorgeous. You're married! It's amazing. Love your pics, they are beautiful and your photographers caught so may wonderful, special moments. Cheers to you! Everything turned out perfect. I wish you both a long lifetime of happy wedded bliss. XOXO. -Courtenay-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter