F&F Rates and promotions

rtols

Earning My Ears
So I have three friends going on the wdwcp this Fall and I was thinking to ask one of them the help me out by getting me a f&f discount rate. What I'm wondering is if promotions like the free dining plan work with the f&f discount rates. Anyone Know?

Nope. Sorry, if you get a discounted room you don't get the free dining plan. You may be able to get a discounted dining plan though. I know the cast dining plan is usually 50% off... so I would assume the F&F is 30 or 40%

Cast Members only get discounted DDP during select times of the year. As I remember it, if the free dining is going on then CM do not not get a discount.

You can purchase the DDP for full price with a F&F room discount.

I've gotten the dining plan before during free dining plan time, I've paid for it but it was a discounted rate. You just have to watch for a offer to come up constantly that's how I got it for the first full week of march. :)

So I have another question re the DDP. We are staying on property with my dd F&F discount, but I was told I could only buy the DDP if I bought a Magic Your Way pkg. Obviously, I don't need park tickets since my DD will be getting us in so what can I do about getting the DDP and will it be discounted or full price? Thanks!

Ashely, I didn't know they had free dining in March. I've only heard of that offer in the fall - learn something new everyday!

Not positive about today, but I believe you need to purchase at least one ticket (for one day) in order to get the DDP. At least, my parents did two years ago. It worked out for us because MK was on blackout, so we used that day for MK and then I used my Maingate for the rest of the week. I was told that the only exception to the rule are DVC members, they can get the DDP w/out any tickets. But things change a lot and my info is old now.

if your daughter is a cast member, and your staying in a resort using her discount, then you should be able to get the ddp without a resort ticket. all she has to do is call the cast reservation hotline and they will be able to tell her more about it.

So I just looked up DDP procedures now, doesn't look like you need a ticket anymore! So that's good news!

I don't know if there is free dining right now for sure, someone mentioned at my store they had free dining in march so I just assumed, you could be right though :)

Last question...I think!

Do I have to purchase the DDP for my DD who is listed as staying in the room with us. She obviously will not be able to eat with us because of her work schedule. THanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter