EZ Pay automatic renewal

wdwpins

Mouseketeer
I read online that EZ Pay users enjoy "automatic renewal" of their SW passes.

I don't want to renew my SW pass for a second year, and I can't find any information online about how to prevent an automatic renewal. Anyone know how I can stop the auto renewal? My pass expires 02/28/2010.

The thing about always automatically renewing EZ Pay is that they don't change what you pay monthly if the rates go up.For example I have the Platinum Pass for all the Sea World/Busch Garden parks and waterparks except Aquatica and obviously Discovery Cove.I first go my pass like way back in 2002 and the rate for the Platinum back then was $12 monthly which is what I still pay today,if I wanted to get that pass with EZ Pay today it's like over $17.When Aquatica opened they decided to make you upgrade your pass to include Aquatica at the $17 something monthly rate,I chose to keep it at $12 and if I go to Aquatica just pay the daily admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter