EYE CANDY!PART 2 Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom...come share your pics

I know what I would like to give JD for his birthday...:lmao: He is only 8 years older than me (I thought he was only about 40 ish) I could handle that! I kinda like the freakish JD from Tim's movies, but I have to admit I like him best at good ol Jack!

Exactly:guilty:

............I don't like JD looking like a freak:sad2:

Do you mean the one of him as The Mad Hatter? I had that as my avatar for quite a while, up until 2 weeks ago.:rotfl: I opted for a more handsome JD instead!

I don't always like the Tim Burton characters, but I actually liked his version of the Mad Hatter.

Do you mean the one of him as The Mad Hatter? I had that as my avatar for quite a while, up until 2 weeks ago.:rotfl: I opted for a more handsome JD instead!

Thats exactly the one I'm talking about it! It was awful! :lmao:

I prefer the JD that looks like this:

IMG_0744aFJD.jpg

IMG_0746cFJD.jpg

thloveyes.gif

I don't always like the Tim Burton characters, but I actually liked his version of the Mad Hatter.

My favorite Tim/JD character would be Ichabod Crane. He looked "kind of" normal.

2nd would be Sweeney Todd.

But you know me and my "odd" taste in men, I just might find the Mad Hatter rather sexy:rotfl2:

Ooh, gosh, you all, I almost forgot about this picture. It's from the wax museum in Dallas, Texas from last year.:rotfl:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/Texas2008068.jpg

There have been some might fine pictures surfacing lately

gotta give mama pirate credit for these

47709420.jpg

Madd, notice the sleeves?

47709414.jpg

PEC14.jpg

There are so many great pics out there right now!!!

We always do well when there are premiers!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

didimiss.gif
Sleeves!!!- I LOVE THE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEVES:worship::worship:

Oh Monica thank you for this one!:hug:

How are all you wenches!!?

I knew you'd love it.

Yes, LOVE premier time. And PE had a Chicago and LA premier, plus tons of interviews and press releases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter