EYE CANDY!! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and WILL...come share your pics Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
......... and this one is just for me b/c I LOVE it!! :rolleyes1 :magnify:

untitled18.jpg
This is one of my favorite too Madd. I think it calls to me in the night.

JD is one of those people who gets better with age...
or maybe I like the pirate badboy look more than the cute and clean look.
Thats probably it.

I respect his "this is me, deal!" look of scrappy hair, weird hat and blue glasses.

He was worn out...but hes gotten away! He broke the typewriter and left a note about "bad writing" and "shoother" carved into the desk...though that one I don't understand:headache: Why he has to keep breaking the furniture...I'll never understand...:scared: Though I have left out some corn and morton salt...so if any of you wenches see him...make sure and tell me...I don't need any extra fertilizer for my garden:sad2:

Gah - now I wanna go watch that movie! And I can't find the DVD. . . I think my uncle borrowed and never returned. *sigh*

Gah - now I wanna go watch that movie! And I can't find the DVD. . . I think my uncle borrowed and never returned. *sigh*

Oh no! Now I feel bad. I know how you feel though...I wanted to watch From Hell and I couldn't find it anywhere:headache: Though, thanks to Mort, I finally went out and bought a nice robe(so soft:cloud9: ) at 75% off:cool1:

My clone is fine, have him out in yard getting some fresh air and sun...Gave him some sun lotion so he does not burn though...:love:

boatresizedk.jpg

My clone is fine, have him out in yard getting some fresh air and sun...Gave him some sun lotion so he does not burn though...:love:

boatresizedk.jpg

OMG! BB (mind if I call you, BB, for short;) )

I have 3 pics from these "stalker shots"- but this one I do not think I have ever seen!! I love it!:banana:

I am feelin' the NEED for some Mr Depp!

blowcopy.jpg

1.jpg

parry22_blackandwhite.jpg

WOOOO HOOOO I am goin' to see Marilyn Aug 2nd!!!!:yay:
Think Mr Depp will be there........DOUUUUBT IIIT!!!!!

marilyn_manson_and_Jhonny_Depp.jpg

blowcopy.jpg

1.jpg

Ever heard of that old movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"?? Johnny is the good and the bad but Marilyn is just the ugly.:eek: Looking at that man does absolutely nothing for me. Maybe I am just getting too old.:rotfl2:

Ever heard of that old movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"?? Johnny is the good and the bad but Marilyn is just the ugly.:eek: Looking at that man does absolutely nothing for me. Maybe I am just getting too old.:rotfl2:

:lmao: I must just be really weird~~ I think he is hot!

But then again, I was in love with KISS in the 7th grade, Motley Crue when I got a bit older, I had a thing for those kind of guys......

Man! I thought my childhood was pretty normal, what the heck "bent" me??:lmao:

blowcopy.jpg

1.jpg

Sorry Madd, but I do not like the pic of JD with the freakshow. :sad2: Not one of his better looks... now the one above it....... makes feel "wenchy" ;)

Sorry Madd, but I do not like the pic of JD with the freakshow. :sad2: Not one of his better looks... now the one above it....... makes feel "wenchy" ;)

I know what you mean. It makes me think of a series of events that cannot be posted in any trip report on this board. pirate:

:lmao: I must just be really weird~~ I think he is hot!

But then again, I was in love with KISS in the 7th grade, Motley Crue when I got a bit older, I had a thing for those kind of guys......

Man! I thought my childhood was pretty normal, what the heck "bent" me??:lmao:

Oh, we are all "bent" in some way I'm sure. I was in high school in the 70's. Graduated in 1978. That anthem of the 70's......Sex, drugs and rock n roll.....well thats all I have to say about that!!!!!:rotfl2:

By the way I have a thing for Ted Nugent. Sweaty Teddy!!!!

Oh, we are all "bent" in some way I'm sure. I was in high school in the 70's. Graduated in 1978. That anthem of the 70's......Sex, drugs and rock n roll.....well thats all I have to say about that!!!!!:rotfl2:

By the way I have a thing for Ted Nugent. Sweaty Teddy!!!!

I USED to!!!!

Now, he has gotten very strange! I have banned him from my eyes and ears b/c of his views on hunting......

now honestly......Mr Manson is more "mentally stable" than Ted without a doubt!!! Have you heard any interviews with him lately?? :rolleyes1 Cuckcoo!!:rotfl2:

Manson is quite normal when he gives an interview.

ETA-- about Ted- Even Howard Stern gave him some crap about his "hunting practices'!:scared1:

I USED to!!!!

Now, he has gotten very strange! I have banned him from my eyes and ears b/c of his views on hunting......

now honestly......Mr Manson is more "mentally stable" than Ted without a doubt!!! Have you heard any interviews with him lately?? :rolleyes1 Cuckcoo!!:rotfl2:

Manson is quite normal when he gives an interview.

ETA-- about Ted- Even Howard Stern gave him some crap about his "hunting practices'!:scared1:

I guess I should have said had a thing for Ted. My cousin and I went to a concert a couple of years ago. The music was great but all the hunting and politics just turn me off. I guess I would say I still love his music but he has gone off the deep end with the rest of the stuff.:sad2:

Sorry OT back to "THE GUYS". pirate:

Will I be banished if I say I HATE the snyper shots?

I feel bad for his lack of privacy.
He'd hate us all if he thought we bought anything with those shots...

Sorry, maybe Im just a freak. :confused3

Will I be banished if I say I HATE the snyper shots?

I feel bad for his lack of privacy.
He'd hate us all if he thought we bought anything with those shots...

Sorry, maybe Im just a freak. :confused3

You are certainly NOT a freak!

I agree! I do like to see pics of him~ but I do feel bad for him and his lack of privacy. I don't know how he does it being on the red carpet etc- all those flashes and people yelling his name and they are not even snyper shots! Maybe that is why he chose to be in France- maybe it is not as bad there with the paparazzi:confused3 , once he comes to the States forget about it.

I know all of we wenches will NEVER post a pic of his kids!:sad2: BIG NO NO!

You are certainly NOT a freak!

I agree! I do like to see pics of him~ but I do feel bad for him and his lack of privacy. I don't know how he does it being on the red carpet etc- all those flashes and people yelling his name and they are not even snyper shots! Maybe that is why he chose to be in France- maybe it is not as bad there with the paparazzi:confused3 , once he comes to the States forget about it.

I know all of we wenches will NEVER post a pic of his kids!:sad2: BIG NO NO!

Never, Never, Never!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter