EYE CANDY!! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and WILL...come share your pics Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me think of: "Ok, just give me some Johnny Depp pics and NO ONE gets hurt!" :rotfl2:

Ask and you shall receive - sorry they are all repeats, the man really needs to get out more!!

awe_prem039.jpg

untitled2-3.jpg

52316_08719634_500lo.jpg

gq15.jpg

Ask and you shall receive - sorry they are all repeats, the man really needs to get out more!!

awe_prem039.jpg

untitled2-3.jpg

52316_08719634_500lo.jpg

gq15.jpg

I'm sorry he hasn't been out lately...been kinda busy with me:rolleyes1
Hes thanking me for such a wondeful time

2005-0905-catcfpremjapan32.jpg

But reminded me that I must share and that I will see him later

2005-0903-japanarrive03.jpg

I'm sorry he hasn't been out lately...been kinda busy with me:rolleyes1
Hes thanking me for such a wondeful time

2005-0905-catcfpremjapan32.jpg

But reminded me that I must share and that I will see him later

2005-0903-japanarrive03.jpg

:lmao: I swear I was gonna type the same thing! You know what they say about great minds. "Great" here meaning "wench". :)

The clean cut Mr Depp????........nooooooo:guilty:
maser017E0-1.jpg

maser047E0.jpg

The bad Mr Depp?............yeahhhhhhhhhh:yay:
untitled27.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!!!
deppnasty.jpg

The scruffy Mr Depp..........WHOA MAMA! :cool1:
knitcap008.jpg

untitled29-1.jpg

johnny827.jpg

DavidLettermanJuly2720061-1.jpg

......... and this one is just for me b/c I LOVE it!! :rolleyes1 :magnify:

untitled18.jpg

I just watched Finding Neverland and must say I missed all the facial hair. Though, that is the only movie of his that can make me cry each time I watch it:sad1:

Aww, you big ol softy! :hug:

I DO love that movie too, it was very sweet.

Yes, that movie does not give me nightmares:rotfl: If only children nowadays used their imaginations more. I know a couple of kids who think imagination is boring:eek: I still imagine all sorts of things...granted...they involve a different kind of imagination:rolleyes1 and a very nice piece of candy
johnnyhat-1.gif

Yes, that movie does not give me nightmares:rotfl: If only children nowadays used their imaginations more. I know a couple of kids who think imagination is boring:eek: I still imagine all sorts of things...granted...they involve a different kind of imagination:rolleyes1 and a very nice piece of candy
johnnyhat-1.gif

He He He He...where's that dirty banana smiley when you need it? :rolleyes:

And since I have recently watched Finding Neverland...I can't help but...post pics!:rotfl:

31.jpg

32.jpg

28.jpg

23.jpg

14.jpg

I just love his hair in this movie:cloud9:

Yes, that movie does not give me nightmares:rotfl: If only children nowadays used their imaginations more. I know a couple of kids who think imagination is boring

HA! I was at my SILs house and I was jumping on the trampoline with my 5yr old niece- motion sickness set in :lmao: so I had to stop jumping. Later in the day she asked me to jump again. And I said I am old and I can't.

She said "what if I make it like Disney World for you?" I said "what are you going to do- dress up like Mickey Mouse?" She said 'NO! We just use our imaginations!":yay:

She is the only person I can share my Disney and Capt Jack obsession with in my family:rotfl2: .......I know.... how sad that the only person who can relate to my obsessions is a 5 yr old:lmao: She buys me POTC stuff all the time. And she has been to Disney 2x so far- both with me-- and I think we are going again right after Thanksgiving

She is so darn cute.

OK- pic for being OT! Haven't seen this one in a long time!

crown2.jpg

For some reason, Madd's last post made me remember about our clones...go figure:lmao: :lmao:

So I am just going to say...my Mort clone is doing as fine as he can for how he is;)

08.jpg

this one belongs somewhere else :rolleyes1

Gotcha ya!!!:thumbsup2

Yes- our clones! I am going to have to blow the dust off of mine:lmao:

I think he is in the back of the closet- CJO Mort looks a little shell shocked..or confused....or.....worn out, maybe!:lmao:

Gotcha ya!!!:thumbsup2

Yes- our clones! I am going to have to blow the dust off of mine:lmao:

I think he is in the back of the closet- CJO Mort looks a little shell shocked..or confused....or.....worn out, maybe!:lmao:

He was worn out...but hes gotten away! He broke the typewriter and left a note about "bad writing" and "shoother" carved into the desk...though that one I don't understand:headache: Why he has to keep breaking the furniture...I'll never understand...:scared: Though I have left out some corn and morton salt...so if any of you wenches see him...make sure and tell me...I don't need any extra fertilizer for my garden:sad2:

Hello,

I have been lurking since the start of this thread and all I can say is wow!! Thank you all so much for spending the time to post all of these yummy pics. Could someone please tell me what the "other side" is? If you could PM me the link, I would forever be in your debt.

Thank you!

I have come to share my encounter with the one and only Mr. Depp.

This is him after a long night w/ me (if ya know what I mean) *Winks*
blowhair001-1.jpg

This is him before leaving for work telling me how much he loves me....
bobshirt010.jpg

This is him on his way out but looking back to say "I love you" one last time:)
bobshirt004.jpg

This is him giving me my 100th good-bye kiss:)
brownjeans005.jpg

Don't be jealous:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter