EYE CANDY!! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and WILL...come share your pics Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bookmarking and subscribing.
Will Turner. It doesn't get much better than that.

Will Turner.
willonhisship.jpg

:earseek: Nuff said.

CJO is not talking about "Blow" she is talking about one of his "unknown to most of the public" movies......lipstick.....blonde wig....ring a bell?:rolleyes:

I posted some disturbing pics on the other side- I think CJO is still having nightmares!:lmao:

Sadly, I have seen that part of the movie...not just the pics and I was curious and watched it until he pulled something out of its hiding place and I went blind...I'm never being curious again:eek:

Woohoo :cool1: I just noticed I have over 100 posts!! :banana:
And I owe it all to the geniousness of Jerry Bruckheimer for putting two beautiful men in pirate garb in the same movie. Thanks Jerry! :thumbsup2

Hope you didn't mind me stepping in and posting it for you! It was a nice excuse for me to see it again!

OMG Michelle! Not at all- we are ALL here to take care of our wenches' needs- :dance3:

WHO knows how long Monica could have survived without that pic! It could have been devistating- I have read "things" about wenches not getting to see Mr Depp in a certain period of time.......things didn't turn out well for ANYONE involved!:lmao:

OMG Michelle! Not at all- we are ALL here to take care of our wenches' needs- :dance3:

WHO knows how long Monica could have survived without that pic! It could have been devistating- I have read "things" about wenches not getting to see Mr Depp in a certain period of time.......things didn't turn out well for ANYONE involved!:lmao:

That made me think of: "Ok, just give me some Johnny Depp pics and NO ONE gets hurt!" :rotfl2:

biglaugh.gif
:lmao:
biglaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter