EYE CANDY!! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and WILL...come share your pics Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW I can count on you wenches to "fill in" for me :lmao:

What kind of friends would we be if you couldn't?:thumbsup2

But it looks like some one else has sharing issues...:happytv:

POTCAWE11.jpg

Am I cracking up or did your avitar change????

Wasn't there a yummy pick of the Capt earlier- I KNOW I commented on it and wanted to know if you had the FULL version of the pic--- and now it is gone~~

Please do not make me feel more nutty that I are do right now:lmao:

Wasn't there a yummy pick of the Capt earlier- I KNOW I commented on it and wanted to know if you had the FULL version of the pic--- and now it is gone~~

The one that used to be here was the Ipod one...is that the one you are talking about?

If this is the one, then it is the one I use you know where:lmao: It took some work to get it to fit in the limits here and its not as good, but atleast I can stare at it here too:cloud9:

If this is the one, then it is the one I use you know where:lmao: It took some work to get it to fit in the limits here and its not as good, but atleast I can stare at it here too:cloud9:

Oh, The FULL version is elsewhere???? I didn't come across is-- and yes! that IS the pic- right there!

ETA-- OK I see the "other" one-- but I want the full pic!

A few "oldies but yummies"!!!! That I pulled from my Mr Depp archives!:banana:

I am a sucker for a guy in boots and a robe!
untitled10.jpg

boots.jpg

Japanesemagazines3.jpg

ON THE SET OF "BLOW"
2000BehindtheScenesPhotosforBlow.jpg

I just love him in "Blow". There is only one of his movies that truly disturbs me and I rather not even think of that one now or EVER! lol.

Cocky in the Courtroom! Just look at his face! :lmao:

My Favorite scene from "Blow"

blow221.jpg

blow203.jpg

Do I have even have to remind of you of how this is my favorite JD movie of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just check out my avatar on the other side... I can hear that song playing in my head now..........:love:

I just love him in "Blow". There is only one of his movies that truly disturbs me and I rather not even think of that one now or EVER! lol.

I just read this after I posted how much I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite JD flick ever (Outside the PotC movies of course!!)

Why don't you like it CJO??

BTW: slightly OT, but I caught the end of Donnie Brasco on TNT last night... seemed slow... is it worth my time to see the whole thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter