Extreme Makeover: TAGLIARCHY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is the first day of my summer break and it is raining!! And the forcast for the week is rain, rain and more rain!!!! So there goes my plans for gardening and painting the front of the house!! Oh well.

I got some great news today that I have to share. I'm going to be an Auntie!!!! My SIL told us today that she is having a baby due in February!! I plan on being the nice Auntie who spoils it a lot!!!!

Oh well, better go, my Harry Potter book just arrived so I think I will go and read it!!

What a beautiful day here in the Chicago area :sunny:

geffric - I haven't read any of the HP books, but I would like to someday :)

Danauk - Congrats on finding out your going to be an Aunt :woohoo:
**Enjoy your summer break :cool1:

Belle - Stephanie planted some watermelon and pumpkin seeds in a tiny cup and they are growing like crazy. They should now be planted in the ground - do you have any tips?

RRBB - Thanks for asking about the store :) The business is slow, but I'm able to make my bills, so that's a good thing. The 1 of 2 restaurants opened in the plaza this week, so I'm hoping that will generate some awareness (fingers crossed).
**That's great that Sophia sleeps as well as she does. Sending some PD that it continues and gets even better:wizard:

Well, I gotta run and get ready for work
Have a good day today!! :wave:

Hi all, just a quick drive by,. Just got back from a day of boating. Sam surprised me this weekend and came home. She is taking me to a play tonight. Lots of fun things on the weekend.

DANA congrats Auntie. What do you want the baby to call you??

Wish I wasn' too lazy for a garden Belle!!

Off to check out SLOs thread. TTFN

:wave:

:jumping1: party:Congrats to the new Aunt-to-be! party: Danauk, you are going to love being an aunt. :)

We went out to price new printers and somehow wound up eating at California Pizza Kitchen. We spilt a Carne Asada Pizza. :) We have been lazy the 3 nights on supper choices, but tomorrow---its back to cooking at home.

Slo, we are still learning how to grow melons. We planted back in April and not much produced. NC Beast tried to eat a cantaloupe today, but it was not the best (it broke off the vine a little too soon). Our area is still having drought conditions which affects the melons---even with daily watering.

Sorry, I have no advice on your cruise question, Slo. I guess, it depends on the comfort level on revenue loss/leaving the new "baby" versus loss of money and emotion already invested in the cruise. However, I think you will be okay with the 5 days shut down.

Cheeringmom--- have a great time with Sam.

My baby is 9 years old today :goodvibes - where did the time go?????:confused:
She is so excited that today is not only her birthday, but also her family birthday party.:yay:
There's a million things to do today - clean up the house, pick up balloons, and pick up the cake.

cheeringmom - Thanks for the advice on the other thread :)
**How was the play last night? I bet you're having a nice time with Sam home.:goodvibes

Belle - We'll have to learn together on how to grow melons :) Would you recommend though having us plant them by a fence?
**That's okay you don't have advice, this was a hard question that I asked. I think I've made up my mine to go, but as soon as I do that, I doubt myself:rolleyes:

Well, I gotta run and fee the birthday girl some breakfast
Have a good day!! :wave:

Hi..

Been a beautiful weekend.. great weather.. done lots of laundry et al.. Went to a Cruise Chi Dis mini meet.. it was great to meet the chicago folks going on the cruise..:thumbsup2

Congrats DanaUK.. I am sure you will be the best aunt there is..

I am alomost done with HP.. what a great book.. I was a bit concerned since I feel that Order of the Phoenic was sort of dragging in the beginning.. but this one is so good and ..

Hi Ho
Hi Ho
It's back to work I go :teeth:

Stephanie's party yesterday was very nice, and she got everything she wanted. She was a very happy little girl when she went to bed last night :goodvibes

Have a good day today everyone!! :wave:

Slo--- We have our melons on the edge of the garden in small mounds close to the property/near our neighbor's fence, but the tendrils have been going towards the middle of the garden.

:goodvibes Wow. NC Beast just got an Express Mail with back overtime. I'm thinking that its not even last week's overtime payment because its still that time period is still not over. :wizard: Just in time for more car repairs. I wish that I wasn't right in my estimate on the brakes compare to NC Beast's 2 estimates before he had it done. He is hard on the rotors---in every car that we owned together. The car is over 60,000 miles in 3.5 years so its due up for the brakes. The car reminds of the Sable that my Dad (later mine to drive) had---some electronic part needed replacing at the same point every summer. I missed that Sable...used to get 437 miles per tank...even at its transmission death on 6/1/1996 at over 185,000 miles. I remember that date because that is the day that NC B. and I moved his stuff in our first apartment (I did not live there until the day we came home from our FL/WDW home). I was lucky that I didn't break down on 395 or I-95/Wilson Bridge.

I guess the PD ( from the other thread) really worked.. congrats on the surprise check..

Hey everyone! I haven't posted on this thread in FOREVER! I really don't have a good excuse! Anyways now that I am back here, and being the summer having a lot of time on my hands, you'll be sure to see a lot more of me around here.
School's done and I couldn't be happier to have junior year over with...so much WORK! For the summer I am doing lots of voice lessons to prepare for college, and hopefully some voulenteer work if they ever call me back. I've finished Harry Potter 7 and it was amazing....
Now I am going to read all the stuff I've missed then make another post!

:surfweb:

Tired today - I was up to late paying bills.

Belle - Thank you for Stephanie's b-day wish :goodvibes
**That's awesome about that check coming!! :woohoo:

Tracy - Great to see you kiddo!!!!! :) I sure wish you lived by me, because I have a new store, and I need an employee, and you seem like a great kid that would work well with me. So...are you looking forward to senior year?

geffric - :wave2:

Gotta run....
Stephanie has to be at school by 8:30am to go on a field trip.
Have a good day!!! :wave:

Aw thanks slo! I'd gladly come work with you (if I didn't live in another state!)

Yes I am so looking forward to senior year. It should be a lot of fun!

So good morning/afternoon to all the Taglings! How is everyone?

:wave:

TinkerTracy--- I don't recall seeing hightlights of your Ireland trip. Did you have fun and what was your favorite place?

Just a quick hi..:wave:

Nice to see you TinkerTracy..

I am packing and getting ready to leave tomorrow for vacation at WDW.. I am going to work in the morning and the boys have finals then we take off..

Hi Tinker Tracy! Hi Ohanafamily!

Geffric, have a great trip and say hi to Mickey for us.

...ok...back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter